I have them but no sound clip or video. They are pretty loud :scared: and are much smaller diameter than the standard pipes - the look takes some getting used to. If I find a video or sound clip on my PC tonight I'll try and post.

Here is a link to the video on my LAC exhaust. :banana:

Ralph

OOOOoooooooooooooooooh... I likes that sound.. ;)

One of my buddies has the proper Rienharts on this Harley and I think those have the super best sound from a big twin.. and often wondered what they would actually sound like on a V4 like ours.. Hmm Shame he won't let me take them off his bike and try them on mine.. hehe..

How different are these LAC exhaust compared to the real thing?

I don't believe Reinhart makes an exhaust setup for the Venture. These are not meant to be imitations - they just have tips that look like what Reinhart puts on theirs. The exhaust tips do change color a little and end up with a deep copper color look to them.

I don't believe Reinhart makes an exhaust setup for the Venture. These are not meant to be imitations - they just have tips that look like what Reinhart puts on theirs. The exhaust tips do change color a little and end up with a deep copper color look to them.

Doesn't anything that fits a road king harley fit on a RSV with the mod plates????

venturega,

Thanks for the video.

They sound and look great.

Did the LA Choppers require a rejet of the carbs?

I`m try to decide between the LA Chopper,Bubs,Barons or the Road House mufflers.

Your video was a great heip.

Thanks again, Dennis

Edited by 35ruger

Those look great on that Midnight bike.

I have been looking at those...they are not too pricey. I saw them on Ebay once.

My buddy has a bubs Rhinehart racing true duals on his ultra classic. They sound great but very LOUD.

The black tips turned purple over time...I guess the heat and sun??? He had them powder coated back Black.

You may have this same trouble here.

He is talking about removing them cause they are getting louder over time...wearing him out on those long trips. I may try to borrow them from him to see what they will do on BLACK BETTY.