IGNORED

Aux Tank for Venture (Hannigan)

Monkei

Not really,,:confused24: I talked to Jim this afternoon about several issues that I have found, and a couple of suggestions. The gas tank was a snap compared to the new style triple tree that they sent me,,, a 4 hour project at most turned into a 2 1/2 day venture that involved travel, and a CNC machine to get it right :bang head: That is in another thread I think.

Well got my tank finished up today at Hannigan and made it all the way from Murray to Crossville (240 miles) without stopping and still have almost half a tank ... I am a happy camper, it took about 4.7 gallons to fill it to right below the neck, and transferred to the main tank like a dream in just minutes ... It was pricy but I am very happy with!

The folks at Hannigan were great, as always ... anyone who is thinking about triking our their Venture, invest the money and get this done during your build, not afterwards ...

:happy34: Did Brad route the hose on the right or left side ? I told him about moving it to the right side because there is more room, and the check valve can be under the seat instead of under the frame...

Now if I could just stop breaking mine, and get the plastic back from the painter,,,,:confused24: I could enjoy mine too...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...