IGNORED

Seat for a 96 Royal Star?

YoungBlood

So I talked to Rick about reworking my seat and he says it's a corbin and can't be done easily so I'm looking to buy a comfier seat (and matching passenger seat) Anyone got one for sale/trade, or can recomend one?

I included a picture of what my seat looks like now, and I really like the studs and fringe, but it's not worth the pain in my butt.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad19/fsatatkid/royalstar.jpg

I have just what your looking for, I have original seats that will fit your bike. Both have been reworked by spencer's day long seats in Florida. Both are in in perfect condition. Let's talk a deal. I see you are a temp member let me know how to get a hold of you.

Kregg,

I have just what your looking for, I have original seats that will fit your bike. Both have been reworked by spencer's day long seats in Florida. Both are in in perfect condition. Let's talk a deal. I see you are a temp member let me know how to get a hold of you.

Kregg,

Gee, where have these seats been? I might have been interested in them myself. Probably don't have the money though. But I wish I could spend just one day on them and see what they're really like.

I have the Corbin dual tour seat on mine and like it as well as anything. I wonder if this and the individual seats feel any different. I have no idea.

Gee, where have these seats been? I might have been interested in them myself. Probably don't have the money though. But I wish I could spend just one day on them and see what they're really like.

I have the Corbin dual tour seat on mine and like it as well as anything. I wonder if this and the individual seats feel any different. I have no idea.

He's in your home state.

That looks like the same seat I have for my '98 Tour Classic, minus the fringe.

[ATTACH]44710[/ATTACH]

It IS hard when you first sit down on it, but I have gotten used to it and it is my choice of seats for long rides on this bike. I do like the factory seat for short trips around town.

I've got a Yamaha passenger seat up for grabs....it and some other parts are listed in the classifieds...

gunk

I bought my royal star last year and couldn't ride very far on the stock seat.

Because of reviews I'd read and their money back policy, I ordered an ultimate seat and ended up returning it after a week. For both my wife and I it was worse than the stock seat.

We now have a Mustang seat (front and rear). Very very happy with it.:thumbsup2:

i have several seat off 96-01 royals. i'll try and post pics. papa dan had the 2 piece corbin and the dual tour and the dual tour felt better to me, the single riders seat felt like a brick. i took a stock yam seat and cut it down and had it recovered, like it a lot. got a corbin gunfigher and it's ok, butt get tired after several hrs.

I probably can't do anything, but I'm going to ask anyway. What do you want for the Tour Deluxe driver's seat featured in picture 3? PM me if you want.

Where is Papa Dan's bike? Did it ever sell? I never did hear what happened to it.

I purchased a Mustang both driver & passenger with driver backrest.

I have the originals for sale, since I have no plans to go back to use it anymore.

Both for 125$ plus shipping. They looks like new, and the Mustang box goes for free!!!

calperin

I purchased a Mustang both driver & passenger with driver backrest.

I have the originals for sale, since I have no plans to go back to use it anymore.

Both for 125$ plus shipping. They looks like new, and the Mustang box goes for free!!!

calperin

I'm interested in the seats and backrest, could you send me a pic please?

gunk:smile5:

• 6 years later...
i have several seat off 96-01 royals. i'll try and post pics. papa dan had the 2 piece corbin and the dual tour and the dual tour felt better to me, the single riders seat felt like a brick. i took a stock yam seat and cut it down and had it recovered, like it a lot. got a corbin gunfigher and it's ok, butt get tired after several hrs.

Hi don't no if you still have any seat from the royal star do you