IGNORED

"UGLY" gets a well needed bath.....

Skid

I see some upgrades on my entryway, looks good, and is that a new slab poured on the river side ?. And I also seen pick's of Yammer on your 1st gen, I thought it might have found a new owner.

I only own one bike....a Second Gen. :biker:

And yes we ae making a few upgrades around the house. Next you'll see a large wooden deck above the concrete slab. There is also a new larger side porch facing the garage if you look at pic #3...

Hey, I thought Yammer took that Ugly off your hands , what he gave it back to you :rotf::rotf::rotf:

No, he has "Brown Sugar" at his house, his 85 VR is in my garage...

He hasn't figured out how to ride them both to his house yet... :sign20:

if thats ugly i dont want to say what mine looks like. faded not sure what the color realy is. buying parts here and there and soon will look like the partridge bus LOL lets see maroon to start with then redish false tank. decals on the saddle bags look pink. i just say its salmon color maroon ,brown ,gold, black, gray side covers. maroon brownish fairing with the pink looking decals. and of course after last nights down pour shes somewhat clean. and now shes coverd as where in for more rain.

I think somebody stole my scoot!!! That can't be "UGLY" :confused24:

It just started raining.. I could uncover "Brown Sugar" and throw some soap on her.

"Ugly" doesn't know how to act. She is setting inside, and all covered up after getting a bath. She probably thinks she done died and went to Heaven....:biker:

OK let me get this straight Yammer has Brown Sugar and Skid has Ugly. ?

OK OK OK I get it .. Yammer buys Brown Sugar but leaves Ugly there to be pick up later, Hoping Skid would give it a good wash and wax job.. Ugly don't look so ugly now.... Looks pretty nice Skid...

Yammer you want to race Skid now that you have Brown Sugar.. Since Brown Sugar is the fastest around.....:stickpoke:

OK let me get this straight Yammer has Brown Sugar and Skid has Ugly. ?

OK OK OK I get it .. Yammer buys Brown Sugar but leaves Ugly there to be pick up later, Hoping Skid would give it a good wash and wax job.. Ugly don't look so ugly now.... Looks pretty nice Skid...

Yammer you want to race Skid now that you have Brown Sugar.. Since Brown Sugar is the fastest around.....:stickpoke:

Either way it goes I got the fastest 1st gen around!!:whistling:

Hey Yammer, I know what the problem is with you and 1st Gens...........you are allergic to them, none of them are worth a hoot once you get a hold of them.................:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

"UGLY" probally won't want to come home now!! " Brown Sugar" still not idling right. I think she is complaining!! Just like a woman!!

Skid sold her and fender tip fell off, shifter fell off, she started idleling like crap, acting just like a woman!!!! I'll have to pet her a little.

But still when you crank right hand all the way back you better hang on!! Hasn't forgot she is a 1st Gen!!!

Skid sold her and fender tip fell off, shifter fell off, she started idleling like crap, acting just like a woman!!!! I'll have to pet her a little.

But still when you crank right hand all the way back you better hang on!! Hasn't forgot she is a 1st Gen!!!

Yep, I gotta admit, "brown sugar" is a pretty quick MKII. I would love to pair off with it again after the diaphragm and other changes I have made.

RandyA