IGNORED

Pics of 32" fishtails on RSTD

• 3 months later...

I love them! They look fantastic!

Very OLD School...... just like me.

:missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

You nailed that one right on the head! Reminds me of the look of the 50's (I was there) and the sound of the muscle cars of the 60's. Alas, wifey says they are too loud and no one will ride behind me. I need to calm them down or sell them. Any ideas short of getting rid of the wife?

:rain2:

• 2 weeks later...
You nailed that one right on the head! Reminds me of the look of the 50's (I was there) and the sound of the muscle cars of the 60's. Alas, wifey says they are too loud and no one will ride behind me. I need to calm them down or sell them. Any ideas short of getting rid of the wife?

:rain2:

Yes my suggestion is to pack them up nice a safe and put my name and address on the box, take it down to USPS or UPS and send them off to me. I will be glad to properly dispose of them so your wife won't be bothered by that nasty old noise. Hey glad to help after all what are friends for. Is there anything else I can do to help my VenturRider buddies. :missingtooth: LOL

I had these on my 08. These are 36" pipes from v-twin mfg. I put beehives on the taillight lenses to take up some of the gap in back. They stuck out a ways but it still looked pretty good. Talk about loud, I dont think they couldve got any louder than these. I just put together a trailer. I had to get rid of the pipes. It was either lose the pipes or lose the hearing. The sound coming off the trailer was unbearable.[ATTACH]49421[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]49422[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]49424[/ATTACH]

Yes my suggestion is to pack them up nice a safe and put my name and address on the box, take it down to USPS or UPS and send them off to me. I will be glad to properly dispose of them so your wife won't be bothered by that nasty old noise. Hey glad to help after all what are friends for. Is there anything else I can do to help my VenturRider buddies. :missingtooth: LOL

Sad to say, that's the best offer I've had all day! :95: