IGNORED

New 32" fishtails, need clamps?

Just installed new fishtails. My old ones came right off and the new ones slipped right on. Almost too easy thanks to Rick's knob bolts on the saddlebags. The hardest part was getting the stickers off that warned "might not meet EPA standards" :). I need chrome muffler and muffler support clamps. Where is the best source for these items? Thanks for any help!

PS: They fit so well that I went around the block without clamps-sounds like an old muscle V8 from the sixties. :happy34:

I hope the 32's fit good for ya. Mine are a shade too long. Did ya get the JC whitneys? Put up a couple of pics so I can see the difference. Then I can see how big of a mistake I made going with the 36's. Now the biggest problem you will have is trying to outrun that throaty sounding noise that keeps chasing you all over. Get ready to have your fuel mileage take a hit.

I hope the 32's fit good for ya. Mine are a shade too long. Did ya get the JC whitneys? Put up a couple of pics so I can see the difference. Then I can see how big of a mistake I made going with the 36's. Now the biggest problem you will have is trying to outrun that throaty sounding noise that keeps chasing you all over. Get ready to have your fuel mileage take a hit.

If you would keep that rigt hand still gas milage would improve!!!:rotfl: "Ugly" has been known to break 50 mpg but usuall in mid 30's.:confused24:

First I got to get some clamps, then I'll take pics. All the bike shops are closed on Monday. Looks like the fishtails will just start to turn up at the back of the saddlebag. Yes, they came from JCW. They look pretty good, time will tell. Not USA, but not China-made in Taiwan. Supposed to be fiberglass with a small baffle. With that extra 4" that "throaty" sound should be well behind you! :cool17: