IGNORED

"I" basket success story

jlh3rd

WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOO!!! :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

You might want to consider adding a bit of MotorKote to your oil just for that added "wear-in" of the gearset.

I put a small dose of motor kote in last fall. MISTAKE !! The wine is louder now than ever. I don't know whether it was the amziol or the motor kote but they are BOTH going before I start riding this year, back to Mobile 1 and no additives

This is so strange how all this is so much different in each bike, I am the opposite of Adventure 1943, If I use Mobile mine gets louder and the MotorKote and the Amzoil I use makes it better, I just can not figure why this happing. I also am going to try next week , installing a 3rd (I) Basket myself. Just to see if there as been any changes at all in the gear cut after 5 years. If it doesn't work it The basket will be for sale. my own experiment. I will also be measuring my old (I) against the new one.

So far I have used (D) (E) (F) (G) (I) (I) in my bike.

Jeff

I put a small dose of motor kote in last fall. MISTAKE !! The wine is louder now than ever. I don't know whether it was the amziol or the motor kote but they are BOTH going before I start riding this year, back to Mobile 1 and no additives

Lots of folks swear by Amsoil. I tried it last year (before the I basket when I had the whine) ... made the whole engine sound noisier...not sure if the whine was worse or not. I'm now using Rotella T 15w40. The engine is the quietest that it's ever been and I'm quite happy with it now... to me it sound like it should sound.