IGNORED

Trailer for Vegas Trip

dddeering

OK, so we all know that if Moma ain't happy, no one is.

With that in mind'

The better half and I are going to be taking a trip to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas in May. (22-29) The plan is for me to drive out from Ohio, meet her at the airport, (She is giving me some free time), then spend a week camping the Canyon, drive back to Vegas, put her on a plane and then for me to beat-feet back to Ohio.

Problem, The need for "STUFF", exceeds my ability to carry on the bike.

I know I could find a trailer here in OHio and lug it out there, but what I'd really like to do is drive free from the thing out, rent one while I'm there and then drive free back.

Any Idea's about where to find one to rent would be appricated.

I am thinking for the price of renting one if that was even possable and the wireing and hitch for the bike, you could just order the less expisive piggy backer on-line (eBay)

and you will have a tralier you could sell at a later date, most likley not though as you will love pulling it and want to keep it. :D I hope it works out for you , good luck and have a fun trip.

Jeff

Dang... I wish Harbor Freight was in Canada ... anyone know what's involved to import one of these trailers? I've searched all over and nobody "up here" sells anything similar or even just the proper sized frame & wheels that a guy could bolt a car-top carrier to (which is essentially what that Harbor Freight trailer is)

Last year I loaded down the bike with camping stuff and went from Michigan to the Hub in Arkansas and hated the ride with all the stuff. At the Hub I shipped the camping stuff home USPS for $30.00. Best 30 dollars I ever spent. You might think about shipping it out there and back, then you only have to ride loaded to the campground and back to Vegas.

Dang... I wish Harbor Freight was in Canada ... anyone know what's involved to import one of these trailers? I've searched all over and nobody "up here" sells anything similar or even just the proper sized frame & wheels that a guy could bolt a car-top carrier to (which is essentially what that Harbor Freight trailer is)

Rick, the closest to you is http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/retail_stores.taf?f=detail&Retail_Store_ID=279

Check with motor Vehicle Branch, about kit trailers first. Go down for the weekend in the cage (48 Hr personal exemption might apply), bring it back & then assemble it.