IGNORED

Exhaust problem!...HELP

ozzman69

ok so i barely bought my 98 royal star from a guy who's the first owner, he said he bought it from the dealer with aftermarket pipes on it.... the problem is that the bike doesnt seem to have been re-jetted since it seems to be running a little lean.. it takes a while to warm up and if i try riding it when it barely starts, it kinda hesitates to run....how do I know what kind of exhaust it is?? what could be the problem??:think:

how do I post pictures??..... it has 16500 miles on it

When you start a post at the bottom of the text area it will say "Manage Attachments" click on that and it will let you browse your computer then you will upload the pics. Make sure the file size isn't too big or it wont load. If you have issues send me the pics at weldman333@yahoo.com and I'll post them for you

ok so i barely bought my 98 royal star from a guy who's the first owner, he said he bought it from the dealer with aftermarket pipes on it.... the problem is that the bike doesnt seem to have been re-jetted since it seems to be running a little lean.. it takes a while to warm up and if i try riding it when it barely starts, it kinda hesitates to run....how do I know what kind of exhaust it is?? what could be the problem??:think:

Bit confused here.... If, as you suspect, it is running lean, it should heat up real quick.

:15_8_211[1]: