IGNORED

Anybody else plowing?

FROG MAN

I just finnished plowing about a mile of road here at the park and and 1/4 mile or so at Briarwood. Use to think it was fun as I put a plow on the front of my 4 wheeler and let er rip, but this is getting old!

Buying that 2007 RSMV last week didn't help any. I rode it sunday, put 58 miles on her.

come on sunshine!

I'm going to break out the BBQ this weekend because here in Eastern Montana we are finally in the double digits ABOVE "0". Might even get above freezing. The roads are thawing a little so now we have the hugh ruts the the little cars get lost in

Norm

Haven't had to plow here as we haven't had any snow in feb.

But with the current heat wave we are having, yesterday I saw a puddle of..er..umm..can't remember what you call it, but its liquid ice.:rotf:

You guys have had a fantastic winter. Afraid mother Nature is going to remind you of where you live.

Hope you get a early Spring!!

What are you guys talking about it was nice and warm here in Minnesota, sun was out snow was melting all is good.

Heck we haven't had snow for ever! Oh ya that's right we sent it out to our friends on the East coast to enjoy.

Spring is sprung

The grass is rise

We all know where the heck the snow is!:yikes:

Hold on keep holing on.:missingtooth:

Squeeze, Oh Yeah, good times!. I love to ski also but this is getting old. I moved here from Pennsylvania 14 years ago and the snow we're getting this year reminds me of there. Normally it snows in Sandyville WV one day, then melts the next. Not so, this year. There has been snow on the ground since beginning of January. So, just how do I get my bike over there to do a road trip thru Germany? My decendants are from Essen on my moms side and from Hermsdorf (between Jena and Gera) on my dads side. Hummmmmmm, road trip to Germany... Now that would be cool!

Squeeze, Oh Yeah, good times!. I love to ski also but this is getting old. I moved here from Pennsylvania 14 years ago and the snow we're getting this year reminds me of there. Normally it snows in Sandyville WV one day, then melts the next. Not so, this year. There has been snow on the ground since beginning of January. So, just how do I get my bike over there to do a road trip thru Germany? My decendants are from Essen on my moms side and from Hermsdorf (between Jena and Gera) on my dads side. Hummmmmmm, road trip to Germany... Now that would be cool!

I'm sorry to hear ya'll still suffering from Snow. We're mostly over it for this Winter. Still cold, but, if i would have time, i'd go for a Ride these Days. Still not funny in upper half Germany, like Essen and Gera. Snow and freezing Temperaturs. We had a "real deal" Winter this Year. Maybe like it was 20 Years ago or so. Now, i'm hoping for a adequate Summer, exactly like it was 20 Years ago ... :D :D :D But until then, they have to repair the Streets, a LOT, the Roads have taken Damage as if would have been 3 Years of "normal Winter" ...

Getting your Bike over here ??

Hmm ... we picked up my Buddy's '09 Max, which he bought in St. Louis, MS and had it sent here by Airfreight. It wasn't cheap, the Crate (custom made wodden Box) alone was 590 US. I think he said all in all, with the Pickup from the Seller, Crating, Transfer to St. Louis Airport, US Customs Due, german Customs Due, storing the Bike in Custom Hold for four extra Days(bad Weather), Fork Lift surcharge and on and on ... all in all, it was more than 3 Grand to Stuttgart Airport.

Might be cheaper to buy a Bike here, registrate it on one of your Relatives and sell it later when you're going back.

The neighbor and I have a kind of system: Whoever gets around to it first does the other guys drive as well. I had a class today, and when I got home, all 700' of drive was already done. YEAH!!!. I don't think I'll worry about going over it again, this stuff's supposed to melt next week. I heard it's supposed to be in the 60s in a week. It'll be a mudball mess around here, but I'll be glad of it.

The good stuff's comin':happy34: