IGNORED

The 10 Deadliest Driving Mistakes

SilvrT

When I was reading this I was thinking it was geared for cars only (I don't know why, but that was the frame of mind). So when I read:

"The worst-case scenarios invariably involve speeding without wearing a seat belt or a motorcycle helmet."

I had the thought of 'who the heck wears a motorcycle helmet in the car'? (other than racecar drivers)... It has been one of those weeks...

Anyhoot, good post. I had a close call once a few years ago while doing #2 (driving while drowsy). That scared me into never doing that again. I didn't do it intentionally, I had just been driving for a long time (after working a midnight shift and the whole day before) and just didn't realize how tired I was...

I had a close call once a few years ago while doing #2 (driving while drowsy). That scared me into never doing that again. I didn't do it intentionally, I had just been driving for a long time (after working a midnight shift and the whole day before) and just didn't realize how tired I was...

Yup... happened to me on the scoot last summer ... you may recall I posted my "near miss". Thought I was gonna become a ghost that day.

I guess i did the all at one time but in my defense, I thought you were supposed to drive on the rumble strips to let you know you were in your own lane?!

:confused24:

really??... and I thought they were for those times you needed the effects of a "vibrator chair" ... :rotf: