IGNORED

Maintenance Day with The Kid and Pecker

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

The Kid came down from Charlotte to get Sleeperhawk do a carb tune on his bike and Pecker came over to assist. :)

The guys first helped work on some rewiring on Sleeperhawk's bike and then Sleeperhawk did the carb tune. :happy65:Each time I looked at The Kid's bike, I found more Jack Daniels on there!

Then it was time for a lunch ride to try a new BBQ place called Hudson's Smokehouse in Lexington. (This place is on our list for the next SC M&E). What a beautiful day for a ride! :dancefool:After a great late lunch, it was time for everyone to go home! Too bad they missed out on the cherry pie waiting for them at home!:whistling:

We really enjoyed the visit and hope The Kid will come back down to see us!

What kind of windshield is on the "Jack Daniels" bike and whats going around the edge?

That's probably the chrome door edge guard. I've done that myself on past bikes.

It don't seem right, me not being in one of pics of the mini MD's at Sleeperhawk's.

:crying:

That's probably the chrome door edge guard. I've done that myself on past bikes.

It don't seem right, me not being in one of pics of the mini MD's at Sleeperhawk's.

:crying:

I kept looking for you Ted!!! It did not seem right either. Just hope you guys can get down this way again!:thumbsup2: How is Patricia enjoying Maryland? Tell her hi for me!

Bet somebody would like to get hold of that bottle of J D i have that was 120 months old when it was bottled in 1960.

That def would be a nice add to my collection. I have a signed single barrel with all paper work, a 1950 gold medal bottle with the signed gold sticker (but is is empty), single barrel bottles, sturgis bottles, all sizes that they bottle, and a 3 little on a swing, with a bunch more stuff in my JACK room.

Jack Daniels is the only TN sipping whiskey and it is good.

Oh yea I am a TN squire as well. Just another hobby just like riding.

I think George was a little frazzled with the wiring on his bike to be too concerned about Bobbie's Mustang. Kudos to the KID for the wiring job, he knows his way around a pair of wire strippers! :bowdown:

We had a good time, especially when all of the lights on Sleeperhawks bike worked properly. I can't believe I forgot about the Cherry Pie sitting on the counter. :doh:

Dave

P.S. Glad to have you back RiderDuke