IGNORED

It never ends......

1BigDog

You know, I would have thought being able to ride all year would keep these kinds of projects to a minimum for you!

I know it sure does for me. If my bike sat in the garage without me being able to ride it, I would be ichin' to do all sorts of stuff. Some necessary, some not, just for the sake of doing something with the bike(s).

Enjoy though! :smile5:

• 2 weeks later...

The day after Bike week........

Bike will go up in the air. R1 Calipers and front SS lines will go on. Waiting on Clutch and rear SS lines to arrive any day now.

Rebuild rear caliper. Got the seal kits from Partshark. New EBC rear pads been sitting on the bench since last year, guess ill toss them in too.

2, 30 red led light strips will be added to the rear as run/brake lights. Parts from custom dynamics. Cant have too many lights ya know....

Wish list: (means need mo' cash)

Butler seat mod

Ponch's gauges

Place to stay when Jean finds out how much money I dropped this last month and how much more I plan to spend.

Another Tattoo......

Bite me Squidley.....(Just saving bandwidth by not having to respond to one of Squids comments later on. I'll just do it now and get it over with). :smile5: