IGNORED

Winter, almost half way

Venturous Randy

I looked at the calender a few minutes ago and see that within a day or so, we will be halfway through winter. If I survive this thing, this will be a winter I will never forget. As bad as it has been here in east Tennessee, I know it has been a lot worse for a lot of you.

It is right now 20º outside with 20/30 mph winds for a chill factor of 6º with snow blowing sideways and almost a whiteout. Just wonderful.

RandyA

... you gonna need a couple of years to acclimatize to that heat. But sure is nice in the winter...

:sign yeah that:

Well, this is my 3rd 'winter' here and I'm still much happier with the couple days of cold/snow/ice. I can manage the July/August heat to put up with 1 week of winter instead of 5 months of winter. In fact today as I was walking into my office, I was thinking boy it sure is cold out but quickly reminded myself that I just got off the bike and it is February, so :happy34:

Not so bad over here ....

70 Degrees and wonderful sunshine and I'm posting this as I ride down the road on "Tent Peg"

keep going

I have sunlight withdrawl so bad.

Another cup of choclote might help ....:group cheers:

SGN

You got that right, Squid. At least for now. Tell us how ya feel about it around the first of August. I used to live in Texas, and I can tell ya; you coming from the north and all....you gonna need a couple of years to acclimatize to that heat. But sure is nice in the winter. :) Fred

I will gladly take a couple months of 100F over 5 months of the crap we get. Alabama I'm coming.

I WILL MOVE SOUTH, I WILL MOVE SOUTH, I WILL MOVE SOUTH.

:draming:

FYI: The first day of spring = 3/20/10, 3/20/11, 3/20/12, 3/20/13, 3/20/14, 3/20/15, 3/20/16, 3/20/17, 3/20/18, 3/20/19. Less than 40 days to go, and it's been reported that spring like weather may appear in most areas many days before this. However; given

my experience in Maryland, which is supposed to be in the south, I have my doubts.

:crying: