IGNORED

WOW!! 1stGen on Ebay

Condor

I sent the seller a message asking about maintenance history and tires, brakes, etc.

With 25,000 on it I doubt there's going to be many issues.... if any. The seller did mention replacing the CMU. I wonder if the seller is a dealer. He mentions owning 50 bikes...??? And wonder what the reserve is?? I didn't notice the reserve when I first viewed the auction, and I was looking for one. Probably edited the listing.

Where did the second level passenger foot rests come from?

Is this a MKII feature?

My wife is short and would probably like these.

Gary

YUP!! Just about as rare as chicken lips, but not quite.... Actually I just looked at the Venture Line Brochure and they are not listed... and if I remember right I saw a set on a Wing?? Still rare though... :)

Edited by Condor

Saw this one on Ebay this morning. It's only 70 miles from me in Napa if someone needs it checked out. There's not too many left in this condition.

VENTURE ROYALE

do you have a way of picking it up and keeping it stored for someone until the summer time?

:think:

do you have a way of picking it up and keeping it stored for someone until the summer time?

:think:

I have the trailer to pick it up, but no place to store it out of the weather. If you'd like to pick up the tab on a mini-storage unit until you can get here I could arrange that. Just put a cover on it and lock'r up....?? I could also toodle on down to Napa and take pics and post a report if need be.

I have the trailer to pick it up, but no place to store it out of the weather. If you'd like to pick up the tab on a mini-storage unit until you can get here I could arrange that. Just put a cover on it and lock'r up....?? I could also toodle on down to Napa and take pics and post a report if need be.

Sure. Tell em you're a friend of ebay bidder ducats who has the first bid in on ebay.

I'll send an email from my ebay account asking for contact info of the seller.

Sure. Tell em you're a friend of ebay bidder ducats who has the first bid in on ebay.

I'll send an email from my ebay account asking for contact info of the seller.

I've already sent the seller an inquirey about viewing the bike so I may get a direct response. ??

I forwarded to you in a maessage his tele number so you could contact him if you haven't heard yourself.

he said in email reply about condition:

>> the oil was changed, about 200 miles ago, front tire is good back about 50%, new front brake at that time as well, new fluid, all the other fluids has been a year or so ago, had a valve adjustment at 15.000. Myself and the previous owner do the work on our bikes.

Shes a beaut but I bet he does have a high reserve. You can bet he doesnt plan to give it way. I bought my 87 Venture Royale a little over a year ago for $2800 and she is still in excellent shape with only 58,000 miles on here. I put 15,000 on her myself. This is my second 1st Gen and I cant say enough good about em. I've been riding for 37 yrs but I sure as heck havent had 50 bikes. This dude is either a terrible rider or has more money

than sense.

:322:

That is one sweet bike!! I thought my 86 was nice, but it looks like a booger beside that one.

Mine also looks like a Booger next to that bike. But I been all over my Booger and its sticking with me. It really isn't all that great it just looks great because there isn't any snow in the pics background.:rotfl::rotfl: I'm just:sign green with env:rotfl::D