IGNORED

where do i find a set of..................

Bigjohn6886

Ok guys i know they are out there I need a set of chrome control covers for my royalstar tour deluxe. Kuryakyn make them for close 2 all yamahas models roadstars,silveraldos can 1 that fit one of these models fit mine help me out & thanks in advance for ur help

Thanks squiddly I bet the 1s from factory are a arm & a leg mayby even a head :hihi:

Im amazed you cant get a set of chrome contol covers 4 the venture or royal star tour deluxe doent make sense a simple part like that

More than likely patentened John, I agree too, my '08 RSV had the chrome covers as it was an "S" model with the chrome forks also. It would be a nice upgrade, might be surprised perhaps they aren't an arm and a leg.....yeah right

:whistling:

Ok guys i know they are out there I need a set of chrome control covers for my royalstar tour deluxe. Kuryakyn make them for close 2 all yamahas models roadstars,silveraldos can 1 that fit one of these models fit mine help me out & thanks in advance for ur help

Trying to figure out what covers you're talking about John?? If they are for the reserves post a pic of what style you have.... 2ndGen?..1stGen?...or something else...

Trying to figure out what covers you're talking about John?? If they are for the reserves post a pic of what style you have.... 2ndGen?..1stGen?...or something else...

Jack,

He has a '98 TD and what I think he's talking about is the handlebar control switch covers, if I'm wrong I'm sure I'll be corrected :think:

yeah im talking about the control covers where the turn signals & the horn & the cut off switch. heres some pics of the L & R control covers & some pics of my 98 RSTD some day I will own a VENTURE:Venture:

i have a used set of these controles that i purchased a while back, and had plans to send them to the chrome shop untill i noticed that they are not the same as my venture.

the venture controles have cruise buttons that the royal star like your does not.

this set that i have to sell are the same as yours.

they are complete with buttons and plug and play wire harness for both sides and i cant use them. make me an offer or a trade that we can both live with, and i will send them your way.

they would still need to be chromed.

mike.

Edited by eusa1

If you have an older Royal Star Tour Deluxe (pre '05) you can use the Kuryaken covers for the Road Star. Newer Tour Deluxe ('05 and up) has the cruise control mounted in the switch housings just like the '99 and up Venture, but the older Deluxe didn't. The switch housings for the Road Stars are identicle.

Dave

I was just noticing what other have mentioned, you can't use the RSV's housings as there are items on the RSV that aren't on yours. Right handle has the emergency flashers on the RSV and yours doesn't, also you probably dont have the PTT button for the intercom. You might just have to break down and have yours chromed

:confused24:

BTW...Nice Looking Scoot :happy34:

thanks squidly are they a pain to take off & have chromed

Not so much, you just have to be very mindful of what your trying to do and be as neat and organized as you can. Chroming has come a long ways and I know that they can chrome plastic well these days. I'm sure others will chime in on places they have used.