IGNORED

Thinking about getting my motorcycle endorsement

b2dad

I'm wondering....

Don has mentioned a few times that now that he's "triked" the bike, that maybe I should learn how to ride it and then get my "endorsement". I kept saying no, no, no. I enjoy the backseat alot. It's a great way to just unwind after working all day or after a hard week, we can just ride on the weekend.

However, after alot of thinking, I decided maybe it wasn't a bad idea after all. I came home from work the other day and said sure, honey..you may be right. I think it's time (when the weather gets a little better) to teach me to ride the trike. Then I can get my motorcycle license....AND THEN I CAN RIDE THE TRIKE TO WORK!!!!

The look on his face was PRICELESS!!! And then he said heck no! or something to that effect....

Don't you think that is WRONG???? If I learn to ride it, and get my license, why shouldn't I get to ride it to work. He doesn't work..he's retired..he has OTHER TRANSPORTATION...why can't I have my turn at it????

Any thoughts????

Pat

By all means, if you have the interest, get your endorsement. It would have been pretty convenient if Irene could have ridden the bike when my appendix blew up in Canada. As it was we had to impose upon friends. Not a bad thing, mind you, (love you guys) just saying.

As to bikes, well, who knows, you might prefer a side car rather than a trike. Or one of those Spyders. Or even, gasp, something with just two wheels. I hear even that can be fun.

What ever you want sounds good to me. (Easy enough to say from here.)

I think whatever I want sounds good too! I even looked at a Spyder the other day. Boy are they loaded.

But alas...Don is RETIRED and we really can't afford to buy another bike, trike, whatever...

Soooo....I think he should give his up to me when I WANT TO RIDE. But boy that Spyder sure looked like fun...hmmm...

I think whatever I want sounds good too! I even looked at a Spyder the other day. Boy are they loaded.

But alas...Don is RETIRED and we really can't afford to buy another bike, trike, whatever...

Soooo....I think he should give his up to me when I WANT TO RIDE. But boy that Spyder sure looked like fun...hmmm...

Maybe he could come out of retirement long enough to get you your own bike. I'm thinking the Spyder RT would not be a bad choice.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Edited by Wanderer
missing word

Do you HONESTLY think Don would give up that trike that he has so lovingly worked on, cleaned, added "safety chrome" to???? hmmm?????

Just think of all the gas you could save riding the trike to work. I think he should give in if you go to all that trouble for an endorsement.:whistling:

Hi Pat

Well I won't stir the pot any here but do think checking into getting an endorsement is a good idea. You never really know when there could be a time when you have to drive that beauty. Being licensed and knowing how to drive it is a plus in my book.

Good luck on whatever you decide .

Larry

I'm with you Eck, he wants her to get the endorsement, then he needs to get another trike......he could always go back to work to pay for it....mo%20money.gif.mo%20money.gif..............

I think, if you learned how to ride it, and also got your license, then he should just GIVE you the trike and then go find one for himself..

Oh yea Pat, I bet he loves me now...........:rotf:

FYI: In Tennessee, you can get a motorcycle endorsement on a trike or a two wheel, either one counts.

Now I want to thank everyone for your SUPPORT in trying to give my wife MY trike. It's not gonna happen.

Hey ECK...does your wife know about the pictures you posted on here? :witch_brew:

Carbon One..I know you would not stir the pot, thank you very much. :hurts:

Dragon Rider...Thanks for your support....I know you and Eck always stick together. haha :no-no-no:

Oh and one more thing...I do NOT plan on going back to work...if she wants a bike/trike, she can get another job to pay for it. I did tell her she could drive mine to work ONE TIME...but I would have to follow her.

Thanks everyone and have a good day. Think I will go for a ride now on MY TRIKE!!! It's 60 degrees out and sunny.

Don

Hey Don, IF Pat decides to drive it to work, will you call me so I will know to stay off the road,til she gets there?......lol:stickpoke:

Seriously, she could drive the trike, and I bet Woody would make you a good deal on that old Kawasaki dresser he has....lmao!!:stickpoke:

Go for it Pat.:thumbsup2: