IGNORED

Road testing the Buddy Rich deflectors

1BigDog

He's speechless,:whistling: :rotf::rotf:

Best to try them at like 40 or 50 but your not suppose to see them kind of temps there are you ?

Sez who?? It was in the twenties for 2 weeks here..LOL. Actually it will be 44 when I leave for work on Tuesday morning. That may be a better test.

So far they seem to work good. I felt way less air on my legs then before. Tuesday will be the real test though. Especially since my uniform pants are a tropical weight poly blend. I guess having these deflectors in combination with the larger fork deflectors and the lower fairing deflectors cut bake the wind dramatically. Add the wider Clearview shield and im as set as im gonna be. :smile5:

JUST what I've been looking for! I think maybe I talked to you about this a year or so ago.

I don't want them for the wind but rather the rain. Do you think they would direct the rain away from my knees?

Just the way they are angled up I would say they would deflect a good portion of rain coming up from between the upper and lower fairing.

... our beautiful blue skies and sunshine I did 43 miles of a nice ride. More tomorrow, with sunshine, blue skies and in mid 50's.

Hey, in CO it's all a survival game, and we usually win once a week!

:scorched::rain2::innocent-emoticon:

JackZ

PS What I'll be riding when I am 100 and retired from my 86 VR! I'll be photoshoped on the motorcycle though, with Dan's permission, ... well unless I outlive him, ... doubtful, and besides, would not want that!

JZ

:mytruck1:

It was 43 this am when I left for work. I noticed less buffeting on my legs now. Legs were still cold though. Those tropical weight (real thin) uniform pants dont do a thing for cold weather though. And yes, below 50 im freezing......so mock away!!:smile5: