IGNORED

How about some sympathy..

Mikey

I know you folks up north and upper mid west are gonna think I'm a big weeny but It has been COLD here in Florida. I haven't been able to ride the last two weeks because the lows have been in the 30's and the highs have been in the 50's and raining.We had snow flurries Saturday and it was ugly. Today was 28 in Tampa.You have to understand that if we go more than one day without seeing the sun we start feeling really sorry for ourselves. OK, I'm through whining.

I know you folks up north and upper mid west are gonna think I'm a big weeny but It has been COLD here in Florida. I haven't been able to ride the last two weeks because the lows have been in the 30's and the highs have been in the 50's and raining.We had snow flurries Saturday and it was ugly. Today was 28 in Tampa.You have to understand that if we go more than one day without seeing the sun we start feeling really sorry for ourselves. OK, I'm through whining.

All I can say is drink yer COLD orange juice.....:whistling:

Boomer....who's still lookin at a driveway covered with 3" of ICE and can't get the scoot onto the clear dry road here.

24 and snowing here. Regular heat wave. I've been out of the driveway one time in the last week. Fighting with Insurance companies on phone. Bout ready to kill something. if i see the neighbors dog crap in my yard again.....

Yo Dan....mebbe ya should practice singing dat John Denver song about West Virginia to pass the time away.......:rotf:

Boomer.....who wonders if they have noise/nuisance laws near Yammer Dan's house.:whistling:

Thats a great idea Boomer!! Bet I can really tic some neighbors off. Might even get another fire started!!

I had 5 meth-heads or crack=heads around me. Now have three black spots a empty trailer and a Crack-head. The neighborhood is looking better!!

If ya need any help cleaning up that neighborhood give me a holler.

Boomer.....who still knows a few wild F-16 flyboys and can call in a air strike for ya.:whistling:

Hey it finally got above freezing here. 3 days of sub freezing temps up here. I can't remember when the last time it stayed below freezing for 3 days. I did take the bike out though one afternoon. I waited for the temp to get to 30 degrees. Does that make you feel any better?:hihi:

Cheese is on the way for that whine.

How about it finally got above zero here? :dancefool::dancefool:

You a big weenie? Nawwww... most of us up north here would trade our weather for your bad weather in a heart beat.:whistling:

sunday afternoon i made the long treck down to the Cabelas store. It was 33 degrees, and felt so good that i left my coat in the car and made the long walk across the parking lot in my shirt sleeves. Its a long ways from the -45 we had last week. :whistling:

You a big weenie? Nawwww... most of us up north here would trade our weather for your bad weather in a heart beat.:whistling:

Not so fast, it's starting to thaw out around here, at least for the time being........

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

They can keep it down there & learn from it......... :stirthepot::snow::snow::snow:

We were up to 48, melting in our beautiful CO SUNSHINE AND BLUE SKIES, even clear in the mountains, and the same tomorrow, at a 5,000 feet in Ft. Collins! Hope it soon improves for all of us. I have an itch on both my cheeks ... (guess where) ... and I've GOT TO RIDE!!

:witch_brew::doh::hihi::sun::sun::sun::sun::bighug:THERE IS HOPE! :sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

JackZ

Yesterday, it barely got above freezing after ten days in a row below freezing with night temps to 9º. Our normal highs here are about 44º for this time of year. This has been the longest time below freezing here on record.

Yep, it's a ***** down there when you have to put up with that oppressive heat and humidity in the summertime and then cold too. I think I will just stay in these beautiful mountains of east Tennessee.

RandyA

I appreciate this time of year, it's so invigorating! The crisp below zero temperatures allow for an awareness not experienced at other times of the year. I find myself walking much faster to get anywhere which increases my heart rate. I can feel my lungs scream with every intake of air laden with clean clear iced oxygen molecules as I dash for the heat wall inside the door at Walmart. Leg muscles, atrophied from warm weather leisure, become noticeable after slipping on the ice packed 100 yd. driveway to the mail box.

Certain character building blocks too seem to occur only at this time of year. Patience is tested daily for such things as forgetting to plug in the block heater on the truck or checking fuel oil for the furnace as well as deep spiritual searches as in " Oh my GOD, why is it you have me here"? Yes, I can appreciate this time of year but,,,,,,,,,,,

Renne :backinmyday:

I appreciate this time of year, it's so invigorating! The crisp below zero temperatures allow for an awareness not experienced at other times of the year. I find myself walking much faster to get anywhere which increases my heart rate. I can feel my lungs scream with every intake of air laden with clean clear iced oxygen molecules as I dash for the heat wall inside the door at Walmart. Leg muscles, atrophied from warm weather leisure, become noticeable after slipping on the ice packed 100 yd. driveway to the mail box.

Certain character building blocks too seem to occur only at this time of year. Patience is tested daily for such things as forgetting to plug in the block heater on the truck or checking fuel oil for the furnace as well as deep spiritual searches as in " Oh my GOD, why is it you have me here"? Yes, I can appreciate this time of year but,,,,,,,,,,,

Renne :backinmyday:

With all due respect mah friend I sure don't need Winter to accomplish all that you have mentioned in yer post.

Boomer....who sez a big plate of beans, a few shots of Tequilla, and messing around with another monkey's monkey will accomplish a magnitude of health related benefits.:whistling:

Here is The Salt Lake City and Utah County areas we currently have the worst air in the entire country. And, on top of that it only 9 degrees this morning. So, even if you did want to go out in that kind of cold to ride, you would probably want to hold your breath the whole time. Wintertime cold-weather, valley inversions are awful! Yuck!

I miss summer!

Be Safe!

Pete.