IGNORED

International Shirt Design Time Again

Squidley

OK Folks.....

It's 2010 now officially for the last 11 days and now it's time to set you creative types to put your thinking cap on and show us what you got with a design that we will pick for the T-shirts for the International rally.

We'll use this as the idea thread where you can post up your designs and we will have a 2nd thread with a poll where we will vote on the design the majority like. Keep in mind that this years rally is the 5th anniversary of the original rally held at Potato Creek State Park In Indiana. We'll run this till the end of January and on Febuary 1st we'll put the poll up with the entries we have and pick a winner....so show us what you got!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Folks.....

It's 2010 now officially for the last 11 days and now it's time to set you creative types to put your thinking cap on and show us what you got with a design that we will pick for the T-shirts for the International rally.

We'll use this as the idea thread where you can post up your designs and we will have a 2nd thread with a poll where we will vote on the design the majority like. Keep in mind that this years rally is the 5th anniversary of the original rally held at Potato Creek State Park In Indiana. We'll run this till the end of January and on Febuary 1st we'll put the poll up with the entries we have and pick a winner....so show us what you got!

What ever the design is...it must include...... ICE CREAM..YO HOO!!!!:ice_awesome-vi46644:fnd_(16)::ice_awesome-vi46644:fnd_(16)::ice_awesome-vi46644

Or we could use a pic of a Hardley. Looks about the same...:whistling:

We could use a pic of your bike Dan, but all the parts sprawled around might not fit on the surface area we have available to use.....Gotcha Bub!

:stickpoke:

Bummer....Love the Potato Head! The quarter is good too and if folks like the idea of the quarter we will do that :happy34:

I`m thinking the quarter with a note " 5th annual " or somthing in that nature...

We could use a pic of your bike Dan, but all the parts sprawled around might not fit on the surface area we have available to use.....Gotcha Bub!

Bummer....Love the Potato Head! The quarter is good too and if folks like the idea of the quarter we will do that

:happy34:

The Indiana Quarter.

I like Bummer's idea. Maybe around the outside it should say,

BACK HOME AGAIN.....

For those of you who don't know, that line is from the "State Song" of Indiana, which for years has been sung by Jim Nabors just before the start of the Indy 500. Goes really well with the theme of the quarter, and with the fact that the International is coming back home to its original spot.

Have a listen: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ8A7Q-SVHI]YouTube- Straight No Chaser - Back Home Again In Indiana[/ame]

Bummer....Love the Potato Head! The quarter is good too and if folks like the idea of the quarter we will do that

:happy34:

"Ugly" is sitting out there Growling something about 2nd Gens taste like chicken!!. You got those 2nd Gen parts togather yet??

How about this for the folks who made the original get-to-gather but couldn't count....

I like this idea, this was the main attraction . Owl was a real trooper . This is the kind of things that should be on the shirt.

I cant believe its been five years, man time flies.

I remember when Mike and I came down there Friday night the bugs were so bad that we had to stop a couple of times to clean or windshields.

I hope this time they will let us gather without problems.