IGNORED

It is so cold out.......

bj66

Here is one that I posted in another thread a few days ago.

You folks don't know what cold is. We were at the deer camp one night and it was cold and very windy. We had a good camp fire going and were all standing around the fire waiting on the coffee to get finished perking. I saw my buddy Mike rolling something around with his foot. Wasn't sure what it was. Looked like a Walnut or something but there were no Walnut trees around the campsite. I finally saw him kick whatever it was into the fire and then a few moments later, there was a loud POP and then a terrible stink. Turned out to be a FROZEN FART. It was so cold that they were freezing as they came out, rolling down his pants leg and then onto the ground. We had all eaten beans for dinner...that was one heck of an evening.

It's so cold out the CAT sits across the room to look out the window....

Truthfully, I don't have a cat...:rasberry:

One more:

It's So Cold Out........ I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets

Edited by Eck

You folks don't know what cold is. We were at the deer camp one night and it was cold and very windy. We had a good camp fire going and were all standing around the fire waiting on the coffee to get finished perking. I saw my buddy Mike rolling something around with his foot. Wasn't sure what it was. Looked like a Walnut or something but there were no Walnut trees around the campsite. I finally saw him kick whatever it was into the fire and then a few moments later, there was a loud POP and then a terrible stink. Turned out to be a FROZEN FART. It was so cold that they were freezing as they came out, rolling down his pants leg and then onto the ground. We had all eaten beans for dinner...that was one heck of an evening.

Wish you wouldn't have posted that...now I have to eat some beans and go outside to try that......:big-grin-emoticon::buttkick::rotf::sign brain fart::fnd_(16):

Let's hear your best "It's so cold out".....

It's so cold out only guys with names like Al or Ed have time to write their name in the snow......

ought to be good to see some of these answers

It's as cold as a mother-in-law's kiss......

It's cold enough to freeze the nuts off an iron bridge

It's cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey

:smile5:

gunk

It's as cold as a mother-in-law's kiss......

It's cold enough to freeze the nuts off an iron bridge

It's cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey

:smile5:

gunk

It's so cold out, after my dawg had a whizz, I had to chop him off the tree....

It's colder than the last man's @ss on a toboggan

gunk:pushups:

errrrrr,.... thanks Don, must not be cold enough yet...gotta go change my shorts now..........:whistling: don't try this at home guys, you need to be a professional for this one...:no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::fnd_(16):