IGNORED

Aah.. those warm southern winters

Iowa Guy

Hey you southern boys, Hows the weather for riding now. Nice and balmy?

:snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2:

:stickpoke:

ROFL!!!!

Boomer.....The "I Wish It Would Warm Up One" and wondering why we can't build a wall on dat Canadian Border to keep that cold stuff up there.:crackup:

Well, I rode about 70 miles on my GW Tuesday evening and it was around 27 degrees. (Thanks again Dennis for the heated jacket...)

However today, I see this white stuff on the road and driveways and don't think I will ride her today..We have to go get our granddaughter from school because her school is closing

at 11 am and will be closed tomorrow also..

I can still see the grass in the yard, but the schools are closing.. Unreal..I remember up north you couldn't get the schools to close even if there was a foot of snow on the ground..

I was planning to ride tomorrow, my day off. But they are spraying the roads with toxic crap that I don't want to clean off my baby. I know all you northern guys have months of time you can spend cleaning your sleds, but I want mine clean so I can ride on Sunday. :stirthepot:

Dave

Guest texasyamahamama

It's 21F here today, but the roads are dry. A friend is in Dallas today and says it's an ice rink down there. This cold weather has got this mama very very unhappy and you know what they say. When mama ain't happy.............

Jackie

Al Gore spends most of his days counting the money he has made by snookering a lot of the American public into "buying" those Carbon Points from that Company in which he owns a nice percentage of.

Boomer.....who sez PT Barnum had it right....There are SUCKERS born every minute.....or words to dat effect.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

You all in the South talking about the cold. One thing for sure it will get warmer there long before it will here. Besides that's just payback for teasing us with your "great day to ride" posts while we are dealing with the snow and cold. Welcome to a taste of the North.

:stickpoke:

Not only do we have to endure the COLD,SNOW,and ICE heah in de North.....but ALL OF THE DAIRY QUEENS ARE SHUT DOWN FOR THE WINTER TOO!!!!:crying:

Boomer.....who is waiting for the Governor to respond to his written complaint about the Dairy Queen issue.....:happy34:

Hey Boomer let us know if the Gov get's back to you.

I guess your DQ's aren't up on the fact the VR riders will eat ice cream at any time no matter the temp. Might have to educate them.

Margaret

Margaret.....Just checked the mail....Got a Sympathy Card frum de Governor as she likes Dairy Queen too. All hope is lost heah.

Boomer.....who sez even Ben & Jerry's is no substitute fer dat DQ ice cream.

Not a day of riding missed yet. Broke 40*F today for the first time since… I can't remember, now. There's no snow or ice, so the riding is still good.

Pfffffffffttttttttttttttt............:moon:

Boomer.....who sez don't blame me for the next hurricane that comes yer way cuz God don't listen to me.:crackup::crackup:

It's 21F here today, but the roads are dry. A friend is in Dallas today and says it's an ice rink down there. This cold weather has got this mama very very unhappy and you know what they say. When mama ain't happy.............

Jackie

One thing that's worse than living in a place where it gets cold and snow during the winter; is getting unexpected cold and snow where it's suppose to be warm.

I guess either way it's all bad?:think:

The pond in my frount yard is froze over, never seen that before, and I had to build and pump house today because my well is freezing during the night, never happened before.

So it's cold, but I still road my bike to town to get pipe fitting today.

Gregg:nanner: