IGNORED

Back from the surgen

Condor

Had the left carpal done this morning. The right was done last year about this time. Looking forward to hands on riding this summer. No more dead fingers. :sign woo hoo: But.... the nurse says I have an irregular heart beat, need to see my primary care Dr.....

If it's a choice between irregular heartbeat and no heartbeat, I strongly recommend the irregular.

My fatyher had an irregular heartbeat from about the time he was 18. He was 91 when he passed away.

I myself have had an irregular heartbeat for about the past 30+ years. They may end up putting you on a blood thinner, but it is definately something you can live with.

:15_8_211[1]:

Hi Jack

I hope you have a speedy, painfree and full recovery on the carpal tunnel thing.

I hope the irregular heartbeat turns out to be minor. Ive had it for about 30 years and my mother for about 60 years. Mine is a minor electrical thing that is regulated be taking a cheap lil pill called atenolol 2 times a day, I hope yours is similar.

ya better that arm in shape, just in case you decide to come up to Kruisn the Kootenays to visit us Canadians in July.

Brian