IGNORED

Handle bar grips

starkruzen

Yes there is a sleeve inside the throttle grip, clutch side is glued on. Easiest way I have found is to give it a shot of compressed air(assuming you have a compressor) and slide it off. If you don't have the compressor then CAREFULLY work a flat blade screw driver under the edge, give it a shot of wd40 let that do its thing then continue with removal by twisting and pulling. Might have to do the wd40 thing a few times. Hope this is of some help.

The easy way, find you a hyperdermic needle 18 gauge, and a 12 cc syringe, mix up some warm soapy water, use the syringe to inject the water between the bar and grip, just stick the needle straight through the grip in a couple of places. It will then slide off with no damage. Be care not to stick yourself.

Gregg

Edited by footsie
left out a letter

I used the flat screwdriver approach when I did it. Have since taken off the Kury ISO grips and gone back to the stock ones. The metal in those Kury grips gets too cold with the weather in the teens -- no amount of heated glove can fight that.