IGNORED

For those stuck at work like me...

Cerviperus

So ya work hard to get out and ride....and the scoot breaks down on ya in some God-forsaken area.... where the wild bears can have their way with ya? :yikes:

Boomer....who sez don't blame me cuz I didn't take the picture of dat non-Venture.:innocent:

Any gloves on that Bear??

:confused24:

Any gloves on that Bear??

:confused24:

ROFL!! Anybody caught by one them furry dumpster divers had better pray the gloves are on!:yikes:

Boomer....who thinks all bear heads should be stuffed and mounted on log cabin walls.....and their fur hides laid out in front of a nice fireplace.... fer drunken sailors to conduct various methods of debauchery upon unsuspecting members of de opposite gender.:happy34:

ROFL!! Anybody caught by one them furry dumpster divers had better pray the gloves are on!:yikes:

Boomer....who thinks all bear heads should be stuffed and mounted on log cabin walls.....and their fur hides laid out in front of a nice fireplace.... fer drunken sailors to conduct various methods of debauchery upon unsuspecting members of de opposite gender.:happy34:

Well this WAS a PG site. :yikes: LMAO

Now just a site for dem drunken sailors ya mentioned. :missingtooth:

Well this WAS a PG site. :yikes: LMAO

Now just a site for dem drunken sailors ya mentioned. :missingtooth:

Awwww go off wit you and cool yer jets there Bubber.:stickpoke::crackup::crackup:

Boomer.....who don't use no cuss werds here cuz dem Mods will swoop down like vultures humping a hunk of roadkill.:innocent:

I think it was that visual image that dis-com-bob-u-lated my senses when I read your posting.

All I could see was ............ dooooh I went blind thinking about it. :crying::crying:

Dang Bubber....You have to git that vinyl rubber gal outta yer mind afore ya go plumb loco........:yikes:

Boomer.....who sez don't blame me for Bubber's weakness....I had nuttin to do with him coming into this world nekkid and crazy to boot.:p:duck: