IGNORED

Shafted on ebay

Obber

I don't do many post here but have enjoyed reading post and getting a wealth of knowledge from this site. Here is my story.:fiddle:

I had purchased an LED tail light from an individual on ebay. I got the light about a week after I payed for it. Tried it on the bike and the running light would not work but the brake light would. I knew that the seller would not give a refund but thought I would contact the seller and see if he had any suggestions. I tried the things he suggested and the light still didn't work. I emailed him back that these suggestions didn't work. He then told me to send it back and he would send me another one. I did send it back with a tracking # so I know he go the light. Even received several emails on why he had not sent the light back. Then when the 45 days had pasted to file a complaint on ebay. I didn't receive any more response from the emails I sent him. All my email correspond was done through ebay. I only payed $32.00 for the light and shipping, plus the cost of sending it back to the seller. So it not like I'm out a fourtune. Just wanted to vent.

Here is the ebay member login.... 2009mamasitabrb. Not recomended as someone to buy from.:thumbdown:

I thought I had the name and address of this person but have missed placed. I will post it later when I run across it.

Found the address:

barbara galindo

5805 pebblebeach blvd

las vegas, NV 89108

Anybody in Vegas want to vist these wonderful people? :-)

Edited by Obber
Found address

I have run across similar situations and the way I protect myself is I use the VISA card through PayPal. That is the only way I will buy anything on Ebay. That way you have 60 days to file a complaint and VISA will take the money from PayPal and PayPal will take the money from the other guys bank account. I never use my bank account with PayPal as it leaves you no protection. Believe me I have done this in the past when PayPal only gave you 30 days to file a complaint. I contacted PayPal and they said to bad your 30 days are up nothing we can do so I contacted VISA and I got my money back.

Found the address of this wonderful person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barbara galindo

5805 pebblebeach blvd

las vegas, NV 89108

Anyboby in Vegas want to visit this person?:Avatars_Gee_George::322::buttkick:

Looks like a pretty seedy place. Take backup.... :)

5805 pebblebeach blvd

I've been stuck a couple of times over the years. Lost $10 bucks on a mag subscription, and was stiffed once by a non-pay buyer, and the buyer lived in Vegas... But it all worked out, I relisted the item, and it sold for a hundred bucks more the second time around. So 2 out of 550 transactions ain't too bad....

Found the address of this wonderful person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barbara galindo

5805 pebblebeach blvd

las vegas, NV 89108

Anyboby in Vegas want to visit this person?:Avatars_Gee_George::322::buttkick:

This sounds like a reasonable job for .......YAMMER DAN !!!:happy34:

Boomer.....who sez ya gotta get him out of his corner and away frum his water dish fust.:crackup:

I live about 20 min from her. So what you want me to say to her??

Oh boy this is gonna be better than watching Martha Stewart teaching a dozen WWE Wrestlers how to hang curtains....:crackup:

Boomer....Making popcorn for me, Bubber,and Yammer to enjoy with the Show.:happy34:

I live about 20 min from her. So what you want me to say to her??

Just tell her she sure is going to get a lot of company for the low, low price of $32 bucks. All though it could be a he hiding behind Mommy's apron.:big-grin-emoticon:

Thanks kantrnado

Oh boy this is gonna be better than watching Martha Stewart teaching a dozen WWE Wrestlers how to hang curtains....:crackup:

Boomer....Making popcorn for me, Bubber,and Yammer to enjoy with the Show.:happy34:

Heck why didn't ya say ya was having popcorn, extra butter please. I want to make sure the finger prints are good and smeared up.

Let the show begin! Send Guido and Giuseppe! Hans and Sven? :banana:

I got ripped off on a cell phone on ebay. Sent phone back and gave negative feed back because he did not tell the truth about the phone. He refused to give me the money back or return phone. All responses was through ebay. Contacted pay pal and they pulled the money out of his account. They also terminated his account.They also gave me the money back for shipping. They will work with you if the seller refuses to help. good luck

Heck why didn't ya say ya was having popcorn, extra butter please. I want to make sure the finger prints are good and smeared up.

Let the show begin! Send Guido and Giuseppe! Hans and Sven? :banana:

Good idea!! Little butter on boots and they will slip into tight places without much effort and it will smear those fingerprints a little!!!

I ordered some LEDs one time on eBay years ago from some guy in Canada. I never received anything from him. After repeat e-mails, he finally told me that he had no idea what had happened, so he'd ship a second set. Again, I never received a thing. After that, he wouldn't respond to any more mails. eBay wasn't any help either. As far as they were concerned, the seller told them he'd shipped the items and they couldn't do anything more. So I went through a 3rd party arbitration company that PayPal recommended, and wouldn't you know it, as soon as I turned his account into them, the money miraculously got refunded to my account.

Sometimes you just have to push back. :stickpoke:

I find it interesting sometimes to "Google Earth" an address just to see what comes up.

Your address on Pebble Beach Blvd turns out to be a residence in Vegas. Can't tell exactly which house it is but like I said, it's interesting.

Typically what you see for ebay sellers, just a computer in someones house.

BOO

I don't do many post here but have enjoyed reading post and getting a wealth of knowledge from this site. Here is my story.:fiddle:

I had purchased an LED tail light from an individual on ebay. I got the light about a week after I payed for it. Tried it on the bike and the running light would not work but the brake light would. I knew that the seller would not give a refund but thought I would contact the seller and see if he had any suggestions. I tried the things he suggested and the light still didn't work. I emailed him back that these suggestions didn't work. He then told me to send it back and he would send me another one. I did send it back with a tracking # so I know he go the light. Even received several emails on why he had not sent the light back. Then when the 45 days had pasted to file a complaint on ebay. I didn't receive any more response from the emails I sent him. All my email correspond was done through ebay. I only payed $32.00 for the light and shipping, plus the cost of sending it back to the seller. So it not like I'm out a fourtune. Just wanted to vent.

Here is the ebay member login.... 2009mamasitabrb. Not recomended as someone to buy from.:thumbdown:

I thought I had the name and address of this person but have missed placed. I will post it later when I run across it.

Found the address:

barbara galindo

5805 pebblebeach blvd

las vegas, NV 89108

Anybody in Vegas want to vist these wonderful people? :-)

Obber how much do they owe you total?

I will see if I can get your money back.

It can't hurt to try.

She is so close and I have been ripped by a person on another

YAMAHA web site and had no one to check on it for me.

This is like paying it foreward or something like that...LOL

Let me know.......................Ron

Was only ripped off once on Ebay on a playstation, made the transaction about 2 weeks before our summer vacation. Nothing arrived before we left so expected it to be there when we returned 3 weeks later, nothing was there. Tried to contact seller through Ebay, telephone # had been disconnected called paypal, we are so sorry your 30 days are up. (really upset at this point) called my visa card company explained what had happened and they told me they would be glad to straighten it out. Credited my account within 24 hours, then Ebay suspended my account (left it that way for 4 years) finally started reusing Ebay 1 year ago have had no further problems since then.:bang head:

Obber how much do they owe you total?

I will see if I can get your money back.

It can't hurt to try.

She is so close and I have been ripped by a person on another

YAMAHA web site and had no one to check on it for me.

This is like paying it foreward or something like that...LOL

Let me know.......................Ron

Only $32 bucks. It just Pi$$es me off that a low life like this gets buy with this. If you have any luck I'll let you donate the money to this web site. Would love to see the look on these people face. Sorry it took solong to respond hadn't got to sit down at the old lap top in a few days.

I bought a wiring harness for a Maxima a couple of years ago and did not get it. I made contact several times and kept being told it just shipped. I wasn't the only one. When I went back and rechecked his feedback, which was good earlier, there was a bunch of people that did not get their stuff. I had waited too long to do much about it and my philosophy is "Education is Expensive". In this case I was not out much. But, the principal of it bothered me.

Did anyone see the investigative report tv show a while back about the guy that sold another guy a CB radio, and the buyer was not happy? Before it was over with, the seller was dead and the buyer ended up in jail.

RandyA