IGNORED

Not just a New Year

FROG MAN

HONEY I"M HOME. Got my kiss at midnight. Home cooking hotdogs baked beans and baked potatoes to go with the wine topped off by chips and dip. Then some snuggle time. Now that is a way to bring in the NEW YEAR. HAPPY NEW YEAR

Nothing like setting around the house half naked at 2 in the morning. Getting all ready for that bottle of Hatteras Red and realize your only wine opener is at the camp. Pouring down the rain outside. Oh well were going to open it at the begining of the WVU bowl game.:thumbsup2:

Guest Ken8143
Oh well were going to open it at the begining of the WVU bowl game.:thumbsup2:

Is that the game where Bobby's Boys from FSU are going to tear WVA apart? :rasberry::rasberry:

Is that the game where Bobby's Boys from FSU are going to tear WVA apart? :rasberry::rasberry:

You really ought to quit smoking that stuff!!!!:rasberry:

It is a shame to ruin Bobbies last game. I don't think it is his last. So we can go ahead and ruin it!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Football & Basketball on national TV at the same time. I'll wear remote out while WVU wears out Florida and Purdue!!!

You are about a year early on that new decade thing.. the first day of the current calendar system was Jan 1st 0001, the first day of the second decade was Jan 1st 0011, the first day of the current millennium was Jan 1st 2001, and the first day of the second decade of the 21st century will be Jan 1st 2011.

The Millennium Edition RSV was the last RSV of the 20th century, not the first of the 21st century.

I know that the broadcast networks are making a big fuss about all the this, that and something else for the decade, but that is just promotional hype and they are wrong.