IGNORED

A Face to the Name

Brake Pad

I hate to burst your bubble, but Banff is not in BC.

As punishment for your geographical inaccuracies you will have to try again next summer so you can figure out where you went wrong.:whistling:

Banff, Alberta, hang a left at Galgary (Still like to go, and see that part of the world)

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to burst your bubble, but Banff is not in BC.

As punishment for your geographical inaccuracies you will have to try again next summer so you can figure out where you went wrong.:whistling:

Oops Scotty, my mistake!! It was so beautiful up there, I have never seen scenery like that ever!!

I"m Trying!!! LOOK AT THAT **** I"M the UGLY one!!

Good grief Yammer....You give a whole new meaning to de word "Ugly".....But I'll give ya credit for doing it with class.:stickpoke::crackup::crackup:

Boomer....who has to sneak up onna mirror his self :yikes: and has been known to scare Bartenders into a state of shock and not charging fer drinks....and sending Pole Dancers running fer the EXIT doors too. :innocent:

Boomer....who has to sneak up onna mirror his self :yikes: and has been known to scare Bartenders into a state of shock and not charging fer drinks....and sending Pole Dancers running fer the EXIT doors too. :innocent:

This explains why we have to close our eyes to see a pic of Boomer :doh:..........:rotf::rotf:

Alridy then here I am, ole Popeye da sailor man himself, waiting for another can a spinach !!

[ATTACH]39983[/ATTACH]

Boomer....who ain't afraid to show his mug around a bunch of first gen riders.

image.php?u=3897&type=sigpic&dateline=1239215318

Dual State Ride Captain of the Patriot Guard Riders

USN-Retired Chief Petty Officer

Alridy then here I am, ole Popeye da sailor man himself, waiting for another can a spinach !!

[ATTACH]39983[/ATTACH]

Boomer....who ain't afraid to show his mug around a bunch of first gen riders.

image.php?u=3897&type=sigpic&dateline=1239215318

Dual State Ride Captain of the Patriot Guard Riders

USN-Retired Chief Petty Officer

Well kiss my grits if that ain't the slickest imitation of me I have seen here so far!! Hot darn....Now there's someone else who can catch hell here besides me!! LOL!:happy34::happy34:

Boomer....who not gonna open a can of whup-a$$ on the Rookie dingy.....who happens to be the pug-ugliest swabby I have ever seen.....and will never see any action onna bearskin rug unless its wit one of dem vinyl blow up gals that can't talk English.:crackup::crackup:

Well kiss my grits if that ain't the slickest imitation of me I have seen here so far!! Hot darn....Now there's someone else who can catch hell here besides me!! LOL!:happy34::happy34:

Boomer....who not gonna open a can of whup-a$$ on the Rookie dingy.....who happens to be the pug-ugliest swabby I have ever seen.....and will never see any action onna bearskin rug unless its wit one of dem vinyl blow up gals that can't talk English.:crackup::crackup:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Least thats what the HD guys say about you RSVer's

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Gary

Edited by dingy
spell

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Least thats what the HD guys say about you RSVer's

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Gary

Yeah we all know about dem Harley guys.........:pushups:

Boomer....who knows if ya ride a Harley ya always got plenty of time fer chatting,nose pickin, and chewing tabaccky cuz that over-priced hunk of vibrating Harley Marketing sure ain't gonna be on the road for any serious amount of time or riding.:stickpoke::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Yeah we all know about dem Harley guys.........:pushups:

Boomer....who knows if ya ride a Harley ya always got plenty of time fer chatting,nose pickin, and chewing tabaccky cuz that over-priced hunk of vibrating Harley Marketing sure ain't gonna be on the road for any serious amount of time or riding.:stickpoke::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Hey Easy there swabbie! I ownes one of them vibrators

:buttkick: :)

Hey Easy there swabbie! I ownes one of them vibrators

:buttkick: :)

So does all dat vibrating contribute to de comfert of yer posterior?:p

Boomer....who remembers a vibrating bed years ago that wuz good fer nothing but spilling his beer..... and causing a loss of traction when he needed traction de most.:whistling:

Boomer....who remembers a vibrating bed years ago that wuz good fer nothing but spilling his beer..... and causing a loss of traction when he needed traction de most.:whistling:

Oh Gawd Boomer ya gone and done it now, theres an image burned in my brain now that I really didnt want to deal with!!!! :Im not listening to

Brian:whistling:

• 3 months later...
Guest human4m

Okay, let's see if I can tie into my Facebook pics here...

This is me and the wife with her little brother, the day we got hitched. I'm on the right, in the black shirt.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs370.snc3/23768_1298009483215_1019701763_30718424_5887123_n.jpg

This is me and the wife, after a few drinks!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs390.snc3/23768_1297983162557_1019701763_30718217_5975202_n.jpg

...and I had to post this... This is my older brother on his mean scoot... It's not a Venture, but it's a Yamaha...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs430.ash1/23768_1298009443214_1019701763_30718423_5323185_n.jpg

...Yamaha Vino, that is. How can anyone take him seriously wearing a Poke'mon shirt? Oh, wait... Must be the roar of his 50cc engine, mad-bomber goggles, and half-helmet that do the trick.

It's his daily transportation. By Choice. He got tired of paying car insurance.