IGNORED

A Face to the Name

Brake Pad

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok u guys asked for the pic,dont blame me if ya cant handle it!

heres one of SilvrT and I sitting at what we thought looked like a great spot to stop when we were riding from Nelson BC up to Kamloops BC after Kruisn the Kootenays last summer.:beersign:

Brian:cool10:

Oh yeah! I am the big guy in the white shirt, Rick is the guy with the grin and the finger

Edited by friesman
who's who

heres one of SilvrT and I sitting at what we thought looked like a great spot to stop when we were riding from Nelson BC up to Kamloops BC after Kruisn the Kootenays last summer.:beersign:

heh... Brian... I just noticed that we're sitting there with pop and Gatorade ... great advertising for that establishment LOL !

Just for those of us who have never met either of you, which is who in the pic?

This is me.

And here's me (on the left) with my son a couple summers ago. heh... there was a day when I had hair like him!

2nd pic is me 'n Nina ... we're both 60 something

Hey Silver....That's a mighty fine looking harbringer of peace ya got waving in the air there! :innocent:

Boomer.....who'd rather toss a handful of ball bearings in the air and watch the Road Goober go nuts when windshield,headlights,and hood paint overwhelms his windshield warshers.:moon:

Yeah like I'm gonna fall for posting my pic here....I know this is a G rated Site...:rasberry:

Boomer....who sez if ya want to see a pic of him you'll have to catch him....and a 1st Gen won't even come close to doing dat.:stickpoke::moon::rotfl:

YEP 1st Gens would be passing That Hardley Imitation faster than hi-speed lens would work! It would be hard to tell who or what was on it!!!:snow2:

YEP 1st Gens would be passing That Hardley Imitation faster than hi-speed lens would work! It would be hard to tell who or what was on it!!!:snow2:

Yeah Yammer, my thoughts exactly. We both know that there is no way he is going to bring his sorry butt south so we can give him some learning about a 1st gen.

RandyA

Randy: who would love to meet up with Boomer on that 2nd gen, Hardly wannabe with my antique.

Only in yer dreams Yammer......:stickpoke::moon:

Boomer.....who's never seen a 1st Gen Maytag come close to seeing nothing but exhaust pipes on his 2nd Gen.....if they wuz using binoculars that is.:smile5:

Me & Rose and my trusty steed

Dano--- Who sez BoomerCPO is most likely talking out of his other mouth, and could possibly settle that argument permanently come MD, IF he decides to show up- whadya think Yammer and RandyA, wanna lay some $$ on that one? (BTW, Muffin should be there so I'm not worried in the LEAST bit!)

Here's BEER24/7 and myself . Photo taken in July '08 at Niagara Falls . I've cleaned up a lot since then , got new boxers for Christmas . If you do not believe me , I can post a new photo . Just let me know and I'll go put them on!

BEER30

Thanks...but I for one, believe you........

Here's BEER24/7 and myself . Photo taken in July '08 at Niagara Falls . I've cleaned up a lot since then , got new boxers for Christmas . If you do not believe me , I can post a new photo . Just let me know and I'll go put them on!

BEER30