IGNORED

Raise your flag !!

BoomerCPO

Recently the Patriot Guard Riders here in Connecticut was asked by Gold Star Widow Autumn Letendre to assist her in the filming of a special video which is her creation. Of course we responded to her request. The Link below takes you to that special video. I am so proud and honored to know this special lady.She holds a special place in the hearts of the Patriot Guard Riders of Connecticut.

Crank up yer speakers and enjoy Brothers and Sisters.

LINK : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPshGnrAhpw]YouTube- Raise Your Flag-Official Music Video[/ame]

Thanks Annie....That is actually Autumn who is doing the singing. A truly amazing woman she is!! Everything in the Video is STAGED. Hard to believe but over 300 folks donated their time and effort for several days of filming.

Boomer.....Riding hard and with pride for the Patriot Guard.

Thanks Annie....That is actually Autumn who is doing the singing. A truly amazing woman she is!! Everything in the Video is STAGED. Hard to believe but over 300 folks donated their time and effort for several days of filming.

Boomer.....Riding hard and with pride for the Patriot Guard.

And always know that I am there in spirit riding with you :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Is the video on Utube? Someone I work with used to date a member of a group called Straight No Chaser. They were together while in college. The group broke up after they graduated. One of them put the video on Utube and next thing they know they got signed to a record deal.

At least this is according to my co-worker. I can at least imagine that there are record lables searching on sites like Utube for talent.