IGNORED

Talihina Drive

buddy

Talimena Drive,Oklahoma

Peg & I are thinking about go to the Talimena Drive. This October 20-21 is OUT due to my son Birthday so we will have to set it some other weekend in October.Was wondering if anybody esle was planing on going too.And if so what Dates and time.We will be coming from the western part of Okla. by the way of Hwy7 & Hwy271 to Talihina.

Also where is the best place to get motel or hotel in Ark. over night stay?

Last time I went over Talimena Drive was 30yrs ago so I know things have changed alot since then.And Peg has never been so I guess it will be new to the both of us.

buddy

I think you mean Talimena. It's a great ride. I made the ride twice back in July. The AR side is a lot better than the OK side and you'll find lodging in Mena, AR. I can't recommend a place because I stayed at a cabin 20 miles South of Mena. I was the camp evangelist at our teen camp that week.

When you make the ride, the resturant in the lodge at the Queen Wilhemena State Park is beautiful and has a decent buffet. The view from there is worth stopping to see.

If you'll check out my photo section, you'll see at least one photo of the view from the trail.

Temporarily serving in Australia

Lynn

I think you mean Talimena. It's a great ride. I made the ride twice back in July. The AR side is a lot better than the OK side and you'll find lodging in Mena, AR. I can't recommend a place because I stayed at a cabin 20 miles South of Mena. I was the camp evangelist at our teen camp that week.

When you make the ride, the resturant in the lodge at the Queen Wilhemena State Park is beautiful and has a decent buffet. The view from there is worth stopping to see.

If you'll check out my photo section, you'll see at least one photo of the view from the trail.

Temporarily serving in Australia

Lynn

Thanks Lynn,

For telling me of my boo boo sorry about that.Thanks for the info. I will be looking forward to it soon I hope.

buddy