IGNORED

Okay..this is getting me mad

starkruzen

I've been trying to place the weather sticker on my email. I go to the wondermap, click on the sticker I want to use. It gives the the URL, I copy it and place in the my signature and upload and I get "invalid URL".... what could I be doing wrong!

Edited by Freebird

I've been trying to place the weather sticker on my email. I go to the wondermap, click on the sticker I want to use. It gives the the URL, I copy it and place in the my signature and upload and I get "invalid URL".... what could I be doing wrong!

You need the ENTIRE code from the weather website and then you have to hit SAVE TWO TIMES when you paste it into your signature.

Wally

So there is likely an extra character somewhere, or whatever. Go ahead and paste the URL that you are trying to use in a post, uncheck the box at the bottom of the post page that says "automatically parse links in text" so we can see what the actual code is that you are trying to use. Then we can help troubleshoot the code to get you going. :happy34:

Well as you can see that didn't work. But thanks anyway

Click on the second link and another page will come up showing the weather. Right click on the weather bar and paste it into your signature....

or click on this link below.

http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetempbig/language/www/US/FL/West_Palm_Beach.gif

The following image is a screenshot of what worked for me, getting the weather deal in the signature.

Note that ALL of the text that I present here:

http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetempbig/language/www/US/FL/West_Palm_Beach.gif

Is included in the 'edit signature box' only. not anywhere else. Clicking that, then save will get it to work.

I am sorry that you are having so much trouble with this.

Alternatively you can do as Skid has suggested. That works fine as well.