IGNORED

I'm ready for it.

Gary N.

Just finished installing a new 13 HP engine, new belts, fresh gas and oil.....the snow blower is ready to go.....BRING IT ON! :snow:

This is a family site here and NOBODY likes that kind of talk around here, so knock it off....ps mine starts ...runs for 30 seconds and then quits and wont start again???:think:

Hey Buddy....could I borrow it down here for a night, had some snow here today

:whistling:

Sorry to hear that Brad...... (hehehehehehehehehe). Hope you get rid of it before I get down there. We still have green grass here, but I'm not mowing it again 'til April.

Had mine apart this summer also but it could be running in about 10 minutes if needed. Runs like a champ and built like a tank, 1971 Ariens.

Gary N

13 horses, now that's a thrower!!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

BIG TOM,

Sounds like the cross over pipe to me.....:stirthepot:

BOO

Had mine apart this summer also but it could be running in about 10 minutes if needed. Runs like a champ and built like a tank, 1971 Ariens.

Gary N

13 horses, now that's a thrower!!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

BOO

Mine is also about a 1970 something Bolens 32". It had a 10HP Tecumseh engine and this was the first year it didn't start on the first pull. I tried the electric starter which I hardly ever used and it turned over a couple of times and quit. The gas was running out the bottom of the carb which I rebuilt last winter and I was just tired of fooling around with it so I found a new 13 HP Honda "knock off" for $239.00 and bought it. It even has 12 volt electric start instead of 110 volt. Used the battery out of the lawn mower.

I looked at buying a new one but they just don't build them like they used to.

Why do you keep drawing a bigger target on your back..we're getting pretty bored up here in thr frozen north..tis the season...if you know what I mean......:stickpoke::fnd_(16):

All the more reason for you to come down and TRY to fulfill that vision in your head. But just remember I have bikes to ride down here and I know how easily your swayed by Ice Cream and a ride on a bike

:whistling:

Ice Cream and a ride on a bike :whistling:

My friend , you have me all wrong...are you inviting me to join you in feasting upon a banana split...well , one of my best friends is a Michatexan......and I would love to join you..!!:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

SWEET!

In a couple different meanings of the word :banana:

now when or if we get snow, Gary has 13 hp and is gonna fire it over the border. :whistling:

we like to share. :smile5:

Sounds like a plan Scott. I'll send it over to Don since he's just south of me and he can send it on down a little further. Kind of a snow relay.....LOL

Now look what you done did. All this talk of snow and you made it snow here in NC.

WHy you gonna do me that way? Guess it dont matter anyways the bike is down till sometime next week anyways. New tires want be in till sometime between tues and thurs. The back tire had a flat and when I plugged it and pumped it back up a belt broke and a large knot popped up on the tread.

SO I say let it snow , let it snow, let it snow.

David