IGNORED

Oooh...aaaaah, so pretty

Wolfie

It's SNOWING:banana::banana: Here in Texas, we ain't used to this. Can't wait till sunup and see it in the light. I wish I could see this more often. Sorry I said the 4 letter word, but to me, I LOVE IT!!!! Oh boy I get to put the Jeep in 4 wheel drive for a change.:big-grin-emoticon::clap2::clap2::snow2::snow2::snow2:

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.....That !!!! I moved 2400miles to get away from that white fluffy ^%$#........

It's SNOWING:banana::banana: Here in Texas, we ain't used to this. Can't wait till sunup and see it in the light. I wish I could see this more often. Sorry I said the 4 letter word, but to me, I LOVE IT!!!! Oh boy I get to put the Jeep in 4 wheel drive for a change.:big-grin-emoticon::clap2::clap2::snow2::snow2::snow2:

It'll be gone tommorrow I expect, like a bad relative. Unlike the **** some of our friends get that stays for 5 months which you might not be so happy to see.

That cold/storm front is supposed to pass thru Georgia Saturday with the same forecast here.

:250:

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.....That !!!! I moved 2400miles to get away from that white fluffy ^%$#........

Yeah That!

I gotta laugh though, Don came home this morning and right as rain (frozen kind) it was snowing :yikes: Nice thing is, on Tuesday it's gonna be 70 degrees again :sign woo hoo: :banana:

It's SNOWING:banana::banana: I wish I could see this more often. :big-grin-emoticon::clap2::clap2::snow2::snow2::snow2:

Careful what you wish for. I can understand the fasination if you are not used to it but when you have to deal with it for 5 or more months a year along with freezing temperatures, snow looses it's appeal. Of course the worst part is you can't ride for those 5 or more months.:95:

Careful what you wish for. I can understand the fasination if you are not used to it but when you have to deal with it for 5 or more months a year along with freezing temperatures, snow looses it's appeal. Of course the worst part is you can't ride for those 5 or more months.:95:

....and thats why I moved south

:)

It's SNOWING:banana::banana: Here in Texas, we ain't used to this. Can't wait till sunup and see it in the light. I wish I could see this more often. Sorry I said the 4 letter word, but to me, I LOVE IT!!!! Oh boy I get to put the Jeep in 4 wheel drive for a change.

I was watching the Weather on a news channel from Texas, (A Houston weather channel), and the weather man said they are expecting 1 to 3 inches of snow today..

All I ask is you make a small snow ball and throw it at Redneck, but you have to hit him with it.......:stickpoke:

It's SNOWING:banana::banana: Here in Texas, we ain't used to this. Can't wait till sunup and see it in the light. I wish I could see this more often. Sorry I said the 4 letter word, but to me, I LOVE IT!!!! Oh boy I get to put the Jeep in 4 wheel drive for a change.

I was watching the Weather on a news channel from Texas, (A Houston weather channel), and the weather man said they are expecting 1 to 3 inches of snow today..

All I ask is you make a small snow ball and throw it at Redneck, but you have to hit him with it.......:stickpoke:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: We need pics of that one!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by YYZ [ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=413542#post413542]viewpost.gif[/ame]

....and thats why I moved south

:)

That's why I want to move south!

About 10 inches of the white crap here, -25C (-13F) this morning.:cold::cold:

Headed out in the M/H for Breaux Bridge, LA. Made it as far as Brookhaven, MS before we had to shut down. Some kinda foreign white crap was building up on the windshield. :snow2::snow2::snow2:

Oh well we are camped out in the Wally World parking lot. Darn-it I wish this generator had a quieter muffler :bang head::bang head::bang head:

You gotta be kidding me, you know how short I am and how tall he is, I would need a getaway vehicle. He skeers me:rotfl: BTW, thanks Brad and Lonna for bringing this down with ya.:missingtooth::banana::hurts: