Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya see, this brings up a question which I am specifically "qualified" to answer from personal experience.

Allow me to elaborate..... My name is Anthony but I have people call me Tony (or Chief), Yet time and again I get people asking me WHY my name tag on my shirt says "Anthony" if I wanted people to call me Tony??

I politely inform them that it is "for MY PROTECTION!" Right about now they are displaying the same baffled expression that you are.

You see, if I have "Tony" there and I've been working 16-18hrs & getting loopy and I look down at the name tag, I see it BACKWARDS and it says Y NOT!

It gets me into too much trouble! :big-grin-emoticon:

Ya see, this brings up a question which I am specifically "qualified" to answer from personal experience.

Allow me to elaborate..... My name is Anthony but I have people call me Tony (or Chief), Yet time and again I get people asking me WHY my name tag on my shirt says "Anthony" if I wanted people to call me Tony??

I politely inform them that it is "for MY PROTECTION!" Right about now they are displaying the same baffled expression that you are.

You see, if I have "Tony" there and I've been working 16-18hrs & getting loopy and I look down at the name tag, I see it BACKWARDS and it says Y NOT!

It gets me into too much trouble! :big-grin-emoticon:

A that point Y NOT,, why not just call you Y,,,,, Y NOT?? :big-grin-emoticon: