Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we are going to keep asking why, Let's ask some meaningful why questions, like:

Why have I been coughing, why am I itching? Am I having a reacting to my meds?

Is there a Doctor in the house.

Why is this making me itch?:sick:

WHY did my bike sit in the garage today?? WHY??:think:

Cause it has Fleas,, ya gotta pay better attention here Dan,,, quoting the great "Rhode Island Red" - "pay attention when I'm talkin to ya son,, boys got the attention span of an anvil"..

No idea why on earth ya didnt ride Sugar though,,, aint no free ridin flea can hang on to a 1st genny!!:backinmyday:

WHY can't we all just get along???

WHY does that sound like a good title for a song??:think:

WRITTEN BY PUC,

FOR AUSSIE ANNIE,, YOU ASKED FOR IT!!

SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "HELP ME MAKE IT THRU THE NIGHT"

Verse:

Why cant we all just get along,, why do we always act this way, why is something always wrong,,,, friendships never seem stay.....

Chorus:

Is it something that I ate,, maybe shower that I need,, maybe the color of my bike,, but its such a trusty steed...

Verse:

Some of my friends are dead and gone,,, others fight for no real cause, ,, I am so glad I made this song,,, for my buddies down on Ozzzz:rotf::rotf:

Cause we need to get to 88 Pages!!! WHY??? So we can get to 89!!! WHY??? WHY do I have to answer WHY?? WHY don't we have a Dept. to handle that!! WHY??

Alert: The Federal Government just announced a new department has been formed THE WHY DEPARTMENT lead by no one because no one knows why?:doh:

Alert: The Federal Government just announced a new department has been formed THE WHY DEPARTMENT lead by no one because no one knows why?:doh:

Hmmm,, wonder whats gonna happen to the current WHY NOT department that no one knew why about either,,, why is my wallet all of sudden squirming in my pocket..:confused24:

Hmmm,, wonder whats gonna happen to the current WHY NOT department that no one knew why about either,,, why is my wallet all of sudden squirming in my pocket..:confused24:

That department was disbanded due to entitlements increasing and funds were needed...but why?:shock3: