Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Due to the inescapable fact that I have not been informed to the highest degree of accuracy, I hesitate to articulate for fear that I my deviate from the true course of rectitude. This being said any further attempts on my part to answer the affore mentioned question could result in someone being misguided to the point they may cause bodily or mental injury, which could be the direct cause of a personel injury legal action.

In other words, I don't know. so don't blame me.

Gregg

Due to the inescapable fact that I have not been informed to the highest degree of accuracy, I hesitate to articulate for fear that I my deviate from the true course of rectitude. This being said any further attempts on my part to answer the affore mentioned question could result in someone being misguided to the point they may cause bodily or mental injury, which could be the direct cause of a personel injury legal action.

In other words, I don't know. so don't blame me.

Gregg

After reading this thread (why do I do this to myself?) I do not think you would have to worry about that "mental injury" part. I think that has already happened don't you???

OH COME FOLKS! TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH! IF YA DON'T KNOW, GUESS! HOW HARD IS THAT? IT'S HOW WE ALL GOT THIS FAR ISN'T IT? I MEAN REALLY WE ALL KNOW IF WE DIDN'T KNOW WE KNEW "E" ! RIGHT? NOW, KNOW THAT 'E' WILL AT LEAST LET US KNOW YOU KNEW SOMETHING. TAKE A DEEP BREATH, CONCENTRATE AND WITH ALL YOUR MENTAL CAPABILITY, BRAVE UP AND GIVE AN ANSWER!

ENEE MEENE MINEE MOE IS OPTIONAL !!...................(I CRACK MYSELF UP SOMETIMES)!

Renne

OH COME FOLKS! TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH! IF YA DON'T KNOW, GUESS! HOW HARD IS THAT? IT'S HOW WE ALL GOT THIS FAR ISN'T IT? I MEAN REALLY WE ALL KNOW IF WE DIDN'T KNOW WE KNEW "E" ! RIGHT? NOW, KNOW THAT 'E' WILL AT LEAST LET US KNOW YOU KNEW SOMETHING. TAKE A DEEP BREATH, CONCENTRATE AND WITH ALL YOUR MENTAL CAPABILITY, BRAVE UP AND GIVE AN ANSWER!

ENEE MEENE MINEE MOE IS OPTIONAL !!...................(I CRACK MYSELF UP SOMETIMES)!

Renne

WHY?

¿ „ʇɐɥʇ op ǝɥ pıp ןןǝɥ ǝɥʇ uı ʍoɥ„ sʇı

¡¡ uoıʇsǝnb ǝɥʇ ʇou sı ʎɥʍ

:rotfl::rotfl:

To quote you quoting Rumsfield, "There are knowns" etc etc......for me,,,I stand here "surprised"! (Rumsfield),,,,upside down........OH YA! Now that was funny!!!!!!! (I have a headache)..Renne

I got a 5th of Jack that was bottled in 1961 when it was 120 months old!! Was saving it for my Retirement. Hey!! Wait a minute...........

I wanted to celebrate independence day but soon found out in order to celebrate the 4th ya gotta buy a 5th on the 3rd! ( OH my,,,a 58 yr old bottle of JACK! may I attend you retirement,,,,,,,,,please)?

Renne