IGNORED

T-Shirts, head wraps, St Judes winners

BIG TOM

Ok, just got off the phone with the vendor....the head wraps will be delivered to me Tuesday or Wednesday..He is a little behind on orders but will be caught up by then...that means I will be shipping them out next saturday morning on the 12 th.....sorry for the delay.......I, myself am having some health issues and have been running back and forth to doctors all week and will be doing the same for the next week or two.....nothing to worry about..just need to take care of some issues....I have been notified by Lewis regarding two of the st judes winners and those items are packaged and will be shipped out this saturday the 5th..

Karl, Christopher, and Mini your long sleeve t's are to be delivered tonight and barring any wrong sizes (sorry Karl) will also be shipped Saturday the 5th as well..

Sorry on the wait everyone, but sometime life kicks you in the butt when your not looking as it did me this week....hopefully I can get back into the groove shortly and resolve some of my health issues (note to self and all other guys out there...take care of the little things before they grow into bigger issues and listen to your wives...sometimes they know what they are talking about)..ok, give me a little time and I will back harassing all of you in the grand manner you all expect....really nothing to worry or be concerned about...just have to take care of no 1 first...:fnd_(16):

Ain't no problem, take care of yourself first. 24 degrees here for in the morning, don't really think I'll need headwraps for a few days. Thanks. You know you messed up and said she's right, she'll never let you live this one down:doh::stickpoke::stirthepot:

You know you messed up and said she's right, she'll never let you live this one down:doh::stickpoke::stirthepot:

What ever made you think that I didn't know that before I wrote it...SOMETIMES ......not very often , ya just gotta give credit where credit is do...and I'm hungry and want my supper sometime tonight.............:whistling::fnd_(16):

Just another little note here folks. CHRISTMAS is upon us. The head wraps, shirts, fleeces are FANTASTIC Christmas presents do what you are all waiting for.

I love the shirts but the Fleeces are especially nice. Very high quality and VERY warm and comfortable.

Looking good Tom. Thanks for the effort. And take care of your self. We can wait. Heck, if you ride a 1st Gen, you're used to waiting for them 2d geners.

:stirthepot: :duck: :rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]:

Now you just had to go there didn't ya..will be sending you a little something extra IN your wrap... opps !!! puppy has to go out, let me get that scooper..:rotfl::rotf::rasberry::fnd_(16):

ok guys..I have all the wraps in hand.... hit by major snow storm today.... vendor drove in zero visability to get them to me...this guy is nuts......... have a lot on my plate for the next few days... will try to get them all packaged up tomorrow and hopefully out this saturday...will do my best to make it happem..this is how they turned out.... and you all thought that I was a natural blond !!!!!:big-grin-emoticon: