IGNORED

Looking for WARMER winter

cb1313

Riding full gear I can ride a minimum of 4 and max of 8-10 times in the worst winter months as the temp then is around low 50's. However that is in the foothills, NOT in the mts. Those rides might be 1-2 and just barely in in those worst months, which are only December and January. Otherwise .... I ride and love it! Of course all winter I stay away from the Eastern Planes. Come See!

JackZ:smile5:

Anything around San Diego is gonna break the piggy bank. For a change of scenery try Quartzite Az. This is where all the Snow Birds hang out from up north. I've traveled thru there during the late winter and the trailers along side the road go on and on. They start coming in September and by late May the place is empty. An intire town springs up every winter. Another place to hang a hat is Slab City in California. I'm seen PBS documentarys on the place. Sounds like fun....and is cheap...

how about Western Australia? We ride all year round and NEVER put the bikes to bed for the winter :big-grin-emoticon:

Mom...... Dad....... is that you? It's me Mark. Your son. Yaa, remember, no no your son, the one that was sent to Canada to shovel snow. Can I come home? Pleasssssssssse :snow2:

If it were me, I'd go to Corpus Christie area of Texas for the winter and then right back here in north Georgia for the summer.

Good suggestion. South Texas is great in the winter - But hotter than "you know where" in the summer. I've been in Houston for 27 years after my first 24 in Iowa. I've pretty well adjusted to the summers, but I wouldn't mind somewhere cooler. But the winters are great. Anywhere that I can bike and golf in Dec/Jan is alright with me.

I live in Hemet,Ca about 25 air miles from Palm Springs, we ride through Ramona on are way to San Diego and back through Palm Springs too Hemet back roads all the time great riding all winter. We have a lot of room for a trailer, and we sure could use a little help around the place have a good day Phil

I am in Arkansas and looking for a warmer winter . How warm is your winter ? Now... I have lived in Chicago (born there). New Hampshire, Florida, Washington state and Guam so I know about these places. I will being living in a 37 foot toy hauler 5th wheel in a park .

cb

I can see how this decision could take a heavy toll on your health and mental stability with all the wonderful places people are telling you about. Being the kindhearted person I am and hate to see people suffer such mental anguish over such a life changing decision. I will help you out. You come to Michigan, stay at my home and I will put everything in my life on the back burner and take your 5th wheel and bikes, and I will go to each and every one of the warm weather RV parks that have been suggested to you. I will compile a complete extensive report on each and every location. Yes I will stay 2-3 weeks at each place checking weather trends, restaurants, Bars, Ice Cream locations, and entertainment. The only charge to you will be for Gas, food, park fees, and cover charges (and tips) for those "entertainment" type places. I will not charge any personal fees. I figure if I start December 1st I should be able to have the report done by say June 1st.

No No don't thank me, I'm happy to do it. Just let me know when to expect you and I will see to it that you find a wonderful winter hide-a-way.

:mytruck1: