IGNORED

Looking for WARMER winter

cb1313

I am in Arkansas and looking for a warmer winter . How warm is your winter ? Now... I have lived in Chicago (born there). New Hampshire, Florida, Washington state and Guam so I know about these places. I will being living in a 37 foot toy hauler 5th wheel in a park .

cb

I am in Arkansas and looking for a warmer winter . How warm is your winter ? Now... I have lived in Chicago (born there). New Hampshire, Florida, Washington state and Guam so I know about these places. I will being living in a 37 foot toy hauler 5th wheel in a park .

cb

I hear you brother I'm tired of Chicago too. Texas or Arizona or Southern California would be my choices.

cb

Brownsville Tx. Learn how to say Gracias... :)

If it were me, I'd go to Corpus Christie area of Texas for the winter and then right back here in north Georgia for the summer.

I've got a brother that live in Corpus Christie. He takes great delight in calling me often to tell me that it's 80 and sunny with a slight breeze in off the ocean.

:bang head:

Loved southern CA but its a parking lot twice a day for 4 hours each time and its expensive. We get pretty good winter weather here in San Antonio. If a Northerner blows in its usually gone in a couple of days and back into the upper 60's and low 70's. But it can be cold for those couple of days.

Loved southern CA but its a parking lot twice a day for 4 hours each time and its expensive. We get pretty good winter weather here in San Antonio. If a Northerner blows in its usually gone in a couple of days and back into the upper 60's and low 70's. But it can be cold for those couple of days.

My wife loves San Antonio how is the summer? Is it humid? I guess my goal would be low humidity anywhere I went.

San Diego is great year round. Maybe the best climate in the USA as far as I'm concerned. The only problem is that it is too crowded for my taste. South Texas has nice winter weather and not nearly as crowded.

how about Western Australia? We ride all year round and NEVER put the bikes to bed for the winter :big-grin-emoticon:

If you want low humidity head for higher elevations. I've spent a few winters in Southern Utah and it is pretty nice. There are lots of twisty roads and great vistas. You will get some cold weather, but no humidity.

The only problem is finding a good paying job. Also, if you are not a member of the predominant faith you may feel a bit outcast. The rural areas are 90% Mormon. Don't get me wrong here. In general, they are great neighbors and will treat you with respect. They are hard working and as honest as people come, but they just won't have you over for dinner or talk to you much unless they see you in church. The first question the seem to ask is: "What ward to you go to?" A Ward is another name for their church house. There are other churches in the area, more than there used to be. Lutheran, Catholic, Baptist, whatever you are looking for. You may have to ride a bit farther is all, but you may just want to go skip church once you get the two wheels rollin.

Also, not as friendly as Texans, I'm just sayin....

Edited by Stoutman

Gotta agree with San Diego. If you stay a little bit to the east you can find a ton of places to hook up the 5th wheel. If you position yourself properly you can be within 30-45 minutes of the ocean, 30-45 minutes from the desert and 30-45 minutes from Mexico. And like Rod mentioned lots of great riding in this area. Lets us know if you end up in the area.

Gotta agree with San Diego. If you stay a little bit to the east you can find a ton of places to hook up the 5th wheel. If you position yourself properly you can be within 30-45 minutes of the ocean, 30-45 minutes from the desert and 30-45 minutes from Mexico. And like Rod mentioned lots of great riding in this area. Lets us know if you end up in the area.

El Cajon CA,, West of San Diego about 15 miles, near the foot hills of the Coyote mountains.

http://www.vacationerrv.com/default.aspx

I've got a brother that live in Corpus Christie. He takes great delight in calling me often to tell me that it's 80 and sunny with a slight breeze in off the ocean.

:bang head:

so i will not be mean and tell you what the temp. is rite now

yaaaaa i will , rite now it is 61% , i live only 25 miles from CC , and with in 25 miles of me there is 125 RV parks ! so there is lots of places to park that toyhouse

Thom

PS the fishing is great !

so i will not be mean and tell you what the temp. is rite now

yaaaaa i will , rite now it is 61% , i live only 25 miles from CC , and with in 25 miles of me there is 125 RV parks ! so there is lots of places to park that toyhouse

Thom

PS the fishing is great !

84% humdity, with a 10 degree chance of rain. :ignore: