IGNORED

Vets stop a thief of stealing their money

1 Canuck

So your telling us that even in Canada you can't fix stupid.

What a moron. Good on those men.

Yes we have a lot of Moron's up here as well. Unfortunately, the judgement up here for such acts aren't too strict, if he was caught; but I'd like to see him try that in Texas...it would be his last time?

It wasn't too bad for us this year. We only had one donation box stolen. Usually we lose two or three. Mostly it is kids doing a grab and run. I have noticed a distinct change in the schools lately. Before we had teachers telling the kids we were war mongers and not to listen to us. We had to go after a couple of them and point out the error of their ways. The last couple of years the teachers have been behind us.

We had a case here in the last week where two thugs robbed a guy of his wallet and other valuables. When they found his military ID in his wallet they came and gave everything back.

So I guess that there is still some honor in thieves.

What he said. When I heard it on the news early this week, I heard it was 4 guys doing the robbin' and in Milwaukee. They saw the ID, and discussed it, and gave everything back to him. They were still on the lamb though.

Hopefully that will change, Scooter Bob