IGNORED

Veteran's Day 2009

Yama Mama

Thanks Mama!!! Being recognized is still a bit difficult for us Viet Nam veterans who returned to be spat on and called baby killers, etc. We were all greatful to have served this great nation and are greatful to ALL who have served and continue to serve!

Yeah, I came back thru San Fransisco airport in 72 and it was suggested I take off my uniform when I arrived there. What a world of difference today and I am so glad.

Thanks veterans, I can not imagine what this world would be like today if it were not for the men and women who step forward.

RandyA

Thank you to all my Brothers and Sisters in Arms of all branches who served beside me, behind me or infront of me. And a special Thank You to those that continue to uphold this Great Nations defense. The freedom that each of us now enjoy was paid for by those that paid the greatest price, let us never forget them!

Dave (former US Army 19D Cav. Scout)

"Thank You" all my brothers and sisters in uniform serving and served and those of you who support/supported. May we continue to "protect" and "defend" our Constitution as trying times emerge. We still have a "Voice", please stay informed/involved and "VOTE"!

Renne

U.S.A.F ret. 1962/1982

God bless all of you on this very special day, to all that serve, have served and have given their life for this country.

I salute you for your bravery and commitment to this great country and the freedoms that you defend.

God Bless and God's speed to you all!

Bubber

I would like to wish all of our Veterans, a Happy Veterans day! Thank you for serving our great country, and thank you to everyone serving our country now. May the Lord Bless you All.

God Bless America.

:sign yeah that: :bighug:

Happy Veterans day; Thanks for all you have done, are doing and will be doing (for those of you that are still serving).

Gdspeed. :325::325: