IGNORED

SO! What are the AGES of the DRIVERS of VR.Org?

Zfrebird4

I am 70, and dislexia makes me a happy 07! I have two artificial knees, and I feel YOUNGER on my 86VR (thanks Squidley and Lonna) .... than at any other time. Have we done a survey? I did read the VR 1st Gen post of the 16 year old riding a VR. Great. So, ... fill me in while I roam Colorado some more!

Jack Tharp

Fort Collins, CO

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Gen owners are always older than dirt and cheaper than - - - -

Statistically - :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

- - - - , and proud of it too!

Yammer Dan, staying ahead of 2nd-gen folks ain't hard at all. My 88 VR and I do it all the time, effortlessly!

I'm 61, in my prime.

Nick Diaz

Middletown, MD

As a construction worker, and doing it for better then 20 years, I fell like I have a body of a 60 year old, which feels like S*** all the time, but my real age is 47

hey... I'm 62 so compared to me you must be in pretty good shape coz I'm still lookin pretty danged good (and feel it too).

(well, at least I think so) :rasberry:

Ok so I will make everyone feel old no matter how old you are. I am turning 27 next week and have owned my 2nd gen midnight 'Old No 7' Jack Daniels for almost 3 threes years come may. I love my bike every time I throw my leg over the saddle.

Everyone Ride Safe and enjoy the freedom and wind in your hair (if y'all have it still, LOL :rotfl:)

Early 60's, and two new hips, my '86 VR does take the years off, and keeps me ahead of my friends with Gen II's and the other Harley style bikes! heck I go ride with the BMW folks and keep up with them, just grindin' my forward pegs down to nothing though.:stickpoke::backinmyday::rotf:

60 yrs young here, and nothing except original parts on this body, feel more like 36 than 60, of course there are the few aches and pains that remind me at times that I am not as young as I used to be, been married for 35 years, 2 great kids with families of their own and have 3 great looking grandsons................of course riding a 26 year old bike helps me feel younger too..........no 2nd gen here...............:stickpoke:

I'll turn 54 in December and have a twenty year old daughter in Flagler University. Luckily she comes home every weekend or I go to St. Augustine to see her. Her growing up is killing me. To the twenty seven year old with the Venture. I had two Goldwings and a Venture starting at the age of 23 so I don't think that it is odd at all that you ride a touring bike.

Dennis

58 and 39 respectively. The great thing about crs is every thing becomes new again and each day is an adventure. Are these my new shoes? When did we get these curtains?

Good thing she is a bit younger as she is able to remind me where to find my tooth brush.