IGNORED

Windsheild question

As long and as detailed as this forums is, has anyone on here ever figured out how to keep the top center of the RSV standard windshield from forming droplets of water early in the morning? It does this right in the area where you need to be looking through. This is more than just fogg. It's like dew drops. I like the tall windshield and don't want to cut it down so that's out of the question. At "around town" speeds it's about impossible to see through. Who's got the answer????

Edited by Kirby

I have heard about but not tried several anti-fog products, but here is a solution that you might try.

Many many years ago, we had a Western Auto store just a block from my house. I was having problems with fog in my 64 VW. they sold a cloth that you wiped the fog with and it solved the problem. Turns out the cloth just had some soap in it, and the soap caused the fog to be a thin film of water that stayed there. OK, I had to look through the wavy water, but I could see something.

You might try taking any old cloth, put some dishwashing soap in it and work it around, and let it get dry or dryer. Keep it handy, and next time you have fog, wipe the shield, and it should stay that way for some time. Free and may work.