IGNORED

Thank you bongobobny

oldandcrotchety

Wanted to let everyone know that when I needed to buy a mirror, this guy sent me one for free! Wouldn't even discuss letting me pay the postage. What a great guy! The mirror came in today and looks like a brand new one. THANKS BOB! (Say Don.....reckon you could hang another award on him for helping out a fellow rider?)

Bob and Becky are two fantastic people. Bob has always been very helpful any time I needed to send parts his way. He has even brought them up here when he visits sometimes. A great guy, and a good friend. Her certainly embodies the spirit of brotherhood. Cheers to you Bob!!

Guest ReinyRooster

Ya....what he said!! I wanna bear his children..........oh wait.....was that over the top???

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Wanted to let everyone know that when I needed to buy a mirror, this guy sent me one for free! Wouldn't even discuss letting me pay the postage. What a great guy! The mirror came in today and looks like a brand new one. THANKS BOB! (Say Don.....reckon you could hang another award on him for helping out a fellow rider?

Yeh he is, but He likes me better because he personally crossed into Canada and delivered mine right to were I work. So there :big-grin-emoticon: