IGNORED

NEW Nolan N43 helmet questions

LetHimRide

While at daytona this weekend I was looking for a new helmet for my (cold) night driving up in Jacksonville, FL. I was at the Helmet Shop and found the new Nolan N43 Trilogy. Now I tried on Nolan's in the past and they alway rubbed on my forhead but this one has been changed to fit my noggon great. Price-eee at about $240 bucks but take a look into it and tell me what you think of it. I didn't buy it... only because I had not done my research yet and I stepped away from the counter when I started thinking about putting my intercom onto it. If I installed the set I now have (J+M) I would have to cut a chunck out of the new helmet so I am thinking hard about putting an other $175 into a head gear that will fit right into the helmet (like their n-comm unit does). Anyway, I did find out that this new N43 helmet over in Europe is called the N43 Air. That one has a better air flow then the trilogy but is not sold here.'''' Now that is the one I would like to buy! So if anyone has the nowhow on how I can get it...(like some of our venture buddys over in Europe) please help me out. ken