IGNORED

Butler Seat Mod

YankeeMike

I just got my seat back from Rick Butler... I have not been able to ride yet cuz of the flooding rain here in Oklahoma. But it sure LOOKS like an outstanding job. And just to sit on her in the garage has a real nice feel under the ol keester.

I just wanted to publicly THANK YOU Rick for a great job... and also check this out... I sent it on Monday of this week and got it back on Friday... how's that for a quick turn-around??? AND... since Rick says I overpaid him (and who am I to disagree, right?) He'd be glad to send a set of his seat nuts that require no wrench to remove. JEEZ! I feel like I've just hit the lottery! Well maybe not the LOTTERY, but I AM a winner! Thanks again Rick for a super job!:hurts:

Just to add two cents to that said about the Butler Mod....Rick Butler is a CLASS ACT. Unfortunately, my "seat nuts" had some bad epoxy on them and come apart. I sent Rick a PM, his reply was "new ones are in the mail" (or something to that effect).

Another thing, if you want it easier and quicker to take your bags off -- Purchase Rick's "Bag Bolts".

MIKE aka Uturn

:Venture: