IGNORED

just for you Freebird!!!!

renate

I figured, since you did not wanted to read anymore of my "vulgar posts" :hurts: I write you something nice.

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE ................................................:doh:

I thought this would make you smile:bighug:

これまでのところだけを得るの雨が、確認を得る今すぐ水浸し実際、すべてが、この距離は、少なくとも、そのいない雪中.......はNe行くうれしいですのように私に戻る上にあるよ見た目のxt週にベンチャー :banana:

ではなく、1つでも不良の単語のいずれもほぼ:innocent:

enough already!! I'm slowly turning green with envy, everytime I hear you southerners brag about your weather.:bowdown: I like the color green, but just not on my face. SO STOP IT!!!!!!!:Im not listening to

What the four letter word sn**, Don't know what that is, but I don't think we have any of that here.

Ha Ha

Gregg:stirthepot::cool10::doh::banana::missingtooth:

I don't know what the problem is , I love the stuff! To get in the mood for Christmas we always take a day or two in Gatlinberg to see the white stuff then come back home to Atlanta, cut our lawn and put out the decorations! How lucky you are to just look out your window and see feet of the stuff all winter long!!:snow:

I can't imagine what ya'll are talking about. It was over 90 degrees here yesterday but felt like 100 with the humidity. And it was raining off and on all day. Hey, it's October....It ain't supposed to be this hot. But if it will keep the s*** away........... Actually, I am from Oregon and I kind of miss the s***. If you want you can send me a little. But just one time. I don't need all that s*** messing up my driveway.

. Actually, I am from Oregon and I kind of miss the s***.

Oh yes, getting up early to shovel your way to the cage. Then shovel your way to the road. Then when you get home after the snow plow has come by and left that nice 4 foot mound at the end of the drive so you can shovel your way back in. I guess you don't know what you got till it's gone. But I'd like to find out.

Edited by KarlS