IGNORED

Cody 2010

Scooter

Hey Scooter,

No one has said any thing about another Cody...yet. It is a very worthy run and if it is not organized for next year let us know about when you are able to venture there... get that venture...ha ha.. and we can make some plans to meet and ride along. Traditional summer season the ride will be quite crowded.

Advantages of September are less crowds, fall colors changing, less crowds.

Teri n Erv

Scooter-

Cody was a rally set up for 2009 for the members of the western part of the states and Canada. If was a great success and enjoyable time.

There has been talk about holding a western rally in Durango, CO or maybe the Kootenays in Canada. Nothing has been decided and the dates are still a question and may depend on the location that was chosen.

Keep an eye on the website and hopefully your schedule will allow you to get there.

Dave

Scooter-

Cody was a rally set up for 2009 for the members of the western part of the states and Canada. If was a great success and enjoyable time.

There has been talk about holding a western rally in Durango, CO or maybe the Kootenays in Canada. Nothing has been decided and the dates are still a question and may depend on the location that was chosen.

Keep an eye on the website and hopefully your schedule will allow you to get there.

Dave

Rooms have already started to be booked for Nelson B.C. next year, as a few were booked before departure this year. This location was already chosen for a second run, as there are many great roads & not enough time to do them all.

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41156]2010 Rally Dates - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

It looks like Kruisn the Kootenays in Nelson BC will be July 1, 2 ,3 this year with the July 4th being used for travel time home.

Brian

More info will be at www.kruisnthekootenays.ca as it becomes available

I'm already planning on hitting Bear Tooth Pass next september after labor day, then heading on up to Lewistown where my sister lives. I wanted to hit the Cody get together this year, but it didn't work out.

Scooter

The planing committee of this years Round-Up Cody have tossed around a couple of different places for Round-Up 2010, but we've been waiting for the National to finalize a date so we won't conflict. Once the National's been settled we'll start getting serious.... :) This year when we went over the BearTooth pass and there was a ton of construction going on, and we weren't able to stop at the top for the 'hero' pics. We did get some great stuff at rest stops before and after, but missed the big panoramas.... You might want to check on road conditions before planing your trip.

Scooter.

If all else fails, you could always come up for the anual Pork in the Pines Pig Roast.

The PIP is held every year over the Labor Day long week end.

Now, don't forget the Run for the Spud Memorial day weekend! :banana: too bad there is no dancing potato.

Hey Russ, started a new class...hope you got your paper-writing cap on! :thumbsup2:

Teri

Now, don't forget the Run for the Spud Memorial day weekend! :banana: too bad there is no dancing potato.

Hey Russ, started a new class...hope you got your paper-writing cap on! :thumbsup2:

Teri

Have it on my calader of events. Will try like heck to be there.

Hope that new class is in an area where I can be of real assistance. Otherwise will have to punt if you have any questions. :rotfl::rotfl:

BTW, On that issue with PTSD we were discussing. Here is a recent news article that I think you will find interesting. Falls right in line with what we were talking about,

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_multi=SP|&p_product=SP&p_theme=realcities2&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&s_site=twincities&s_trackval=SP&s_search_type=keyword&p_text_search-0=Marines%20AND%20Discount%20AND%20deserter&s_dispstring=Marines%20Discount%20deserter%20AND%20date(last%201%20days)&p_field_date-0=YMD_date&p_params_date-0=date:B,E&p_text_date-0=-1qzD&xcal_numdocs=20&p_perpage=10&p_sort=_rank_:D&xcal_ranksort=4&xcal_useweights=yes