IGNORED

I have to sell my 2000 MM

DwightGA

I hate to do this but I have to sell my 2000 MM (#272) Venture. All of my Georgia and Alabama friends can vouch how nice this bike is. With the matching trailer it is a real eye turner. Other bikers and cage drivers are always complimenting on how nice it looks and wondering what kind of bike it is. Pictures are worth a 1,000 words but some points to remember:

• Always garage kept

• Always under custom fit cover (included)

• Never been down

• Corbin Seat (What a great seat)

• Wheel Chock included (great for parking bike)

• Chrome Battery Cover (I also have the original painted ones)

• Chrome Air Cleaner Covers

• Passing Lights

• Yamaha Air Wings (what a difference they make)

• Bulb exhaust (I also have the original exhaust pipes)

• Only 35,000 miles

• Good Tires

• Plus other extra features too numerous to mention

This bike is one of a kind (OK 1 of 1,500) so the question is what do you think it is worth? Is anyone here interested or know of someone who might be? Your help is appreciated. The bike is located just south of Atlanta in Pine Mountain, GA.

Edited by DwightGA
Typed the wrong year should be 2000 MM

Dwight,

Just for comparison purposes only, I saw a MM in Charlotte NC in August on our way home from Vogel. It was mint and had minimal miles on it, just over 11K, they were asking $8K. This might give you an idea on yours, sorry to hear you have to sell it. I really like the MM's too :happy34:

I wanted a MM when I bought my 02 RSMV. I have always had an urge to own both the MM and the first year Midnight. Buttt alas, I can't afford one now. I guess I will just keep Sylvester in the best shape for the rest of our lives. Hope he outlives me!!!

:farmer: